My Fallen Angel

I Stand inside of my new Apartment.. I Walk In With My Final Box. For The Rest Of The Day I Unpack. 

"Finally Done" I Say to myself. I walk Into the Kitchen, and Make a cup of tea. and sit on the couch. I Look at the blank walls. Might Need some Decorating. I say in my head.

I hear Something Shuffle in the Kitchen. I jump up and Look. nothing Is In There. Weird. I walk In. Put My Cup In the Sink. I turn Around A Figure Stand In The Doorway I Jump. Blink. Its gone. "Okay I need to Sleep Or Something." I go to My Bedroom. Pull My Hair Up change into Pajamas and Get In the Bed.

That Night i Have a Dream. About a Boy. Who Committed Suicide, he Hung Himself. He Went And became an Angel but Became a Fallen Angel. He Had Brown Curly hair, and Emerald Green Eyes. The Dream Happened So Fast. It Was Like a Nightmare.

I Jump Up. In a Cold Sweat. The Clock Reads 2 am. Thunder Rings Through The Sky.  I Jump. What a Nice Way To Spend My First Night In this Apartment... A Nightmare and a Thunderstorm. I have a fear of thunderstorms. 'Ugh" I groan. I Roll Over. A Warmth Takes Over My Body. Not a Bad One but a Comforting Warmth. It was Weird But Pulled me Into Sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I slowly Open my Eyes. The Warmth I Had Last Night Is Gone. I Sit Up. A Faint Humming Comes From the Kitchen. I look but yet again nothing is there.

I Turn around And run into something. NO someone. I jump back. "OH MY GOD WHO ARE

YOU!" I Scream

The Guy Jumps "Wait You Can See me?" He Asks Wide eyed. "Am I Not Supposed to? Im Calling the Cops!" "No Dont Let me Expain!" "You Have 2 Minutes...... Then Im Calling The Cops

"I Was a Teenager and I Commited Suicide Here, In this Apartment,   I Was an Angel, But Angels Are Not allowed to Love Mortals, But, I Fell In Love With You, So Now I Am A Fallen Angel, I Didnt Know Fallen Angels Could Be Seen By Mortals, WHich is why I am Surprised You See Me!"

He Looks at Me, Biting His Lip, Something in His Eyes Tell Me He Is Telling the Truth...."I Wanna Believe   You But, Wait, So You are a Fallen Angel Cause You 'Love' Me?" He Looks down and Smirks. "Yeah"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really short!! i know. dont flip!! i will be writing more dont you worry child!!!  -Bri