Chapter 1

"How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?"
"How far should a person go in the name of true love?" - Nicholas Sparks, The Choice

--

"Arrggghh!" The girl groaned in pain.

She cursed several times when she felt that she's been lying onto the ground coz' of just one thing on her mind, her outfit might be ruined.

At first, she was supposed to go way back home thinking that she has to change clothes but she recalls that there is an urgent matter in their company. And in an instant, she stands right away but the girl felt dizzy and find herself massaging her temple. 'I'm going to faint gosh!' she thought exaggeratedly.

Having a clearer sight of their car, anyone who can see its condition wouldn't expect a little portion of it would still work, but its radio does.

The 4-ton truck going with the same as their speed- sixty miles an hour crashing directly into the passenger side has the same force as hitting the ground after a fall from a six-story building. Scratched or dented was an understatement but more likely the car was totaled.

She thought everything's fine. For one, the music a while ago was playing still and when she looked down, the expected torn denim shorts, long sleeved crop top and sneakers was all still the same as they did when they left the house. no sign of dirt and even a small streak of dust.

Except the fact, that their car is cannot be called a car anymore. That is just leftovers of metal parts, without seats, without passengers; just simply a metal skeleton. Which means her family must have been thrown from the car just like her.

Out of nowhere, a man running through her direction wearing a jade green uniform caught her attention. The guy almost bumps her, but good thing that she immediately steps aside.

The incident causes her to be annoyed again. "Hoy! Bulag ka b-" she turns around to face the guy and was ready to give him nonstop rants but was startled to the scene before her.

--

Ara's POV

It's been a week since we last met. I miss her laugh, her smile, the way she gets annoyed, I missed her. And I can't wait to see her today.

I'm currently on Eastwood, rehearsing for our performance later. I hope that she'll like it cause that song is really for her.

"Okay. That's all for today . See you all later." Our manager said and left the place.

Haaay. Finally! I can text her na. Im sure nagtatampo na sakin yun. I checked my phone and saw an eight missed calls- WAIT WHAT?!?! I think she's really mad right now. So I called her right away and after a several rings she answered it.

"Hey bie! Im sorry, Im really so--"

"Hello ma'am, are you related with the owner of this phone?"

"Den, im sorry. I know ikaw 'yan."

"Sorry? But I just wanna inform you that the owner of this phone has been rushed in Makati Med."

"Miss, are you fuckin' serious? If not, it's not a good joke." I shouted.

"Ma'am you really need to go here right now. The patient is in critical condition." She said, that made me startle.

'Ohmygosh'