John or Nash?

John is currently taking me out to a restaurant. I can't help but feel that somethings not right. That something bad is going to happen. You know that fuzzy feeling you get in your stomach like butterflies when you know something isn't quite right. That feeling. We pull up to the restaurant. The name is some french word, I can't quite pronounce. I go to open the car door but before I can John already has done it for me.

"Thank you." I say as he grabs my hand and we walk in. "Reservations for John and Sierra." He says. Following the waiter John pulls out his phone and I see something I hoped to god I'd never have to deal with. Girls name pop up imediatly as he unlocks his phone. Michelle, Annabelle, Sophie. And who knows how many others! My eyes begin to water. Good day to wear waterproof mascara. "Um. I'm just going to the restroom." I say excusing myself.

Running into the restroom. I bump into a masculine figure. Not just any figure. "Nash." I sigh. "Wait. Sierra? What's wrong why? Why have you been cr-" I cut him off by smashing my lips straight onto him. He kisses back. I pull away and walk back to John. My eyes begin to tear up again by what I see. Him lip-locking the waiter. I walk over. Push her off him and straight up smack him before running back to Nash.

I grab Nashs' hand and we run out of the restaurant. He takes me back to his place. "You okay?" He asks passing me one of his shirts. "Besides John yh I'm fine thanks." He comes over wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. He picks me up. Places me on the bed with his arms still around my waist. I finally have my happily ever after. With my beloved Nash Grier. "Nash?" I say but it sounds more like a question.

"What are we?" I ask turning round facing his beautiful blue eyes. "What do you want us to be?" He asks tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Together. Just me and you forever." I say. "Well then Miss Sierra Dallas do you take I Mr Hamilton Nash Grier. To be your boyfriend?" He say hopefully. "I do." I laugh.

3 years later

"I do." I just about manage to say. Tears streaming down my cheeks. I thought I'd do it but I didn't. "I know pronounce you husband and wife." The vicar claps. As well as everyone else. "You may know kiss your wife." Nash doesn't hesitate to cup my cheeks and smash are lips together. Lilly and Coby covering their eyes. "Mommy daddy stop!" They scream causing is all to laugh. Hayes Jenna Cameron and the rest of the gang run towards us pulling us into a group hug.

We all leave for the party. But I sit and think for a moment. I wonder what John is doing know. Is he happy, sad? If he didn't do what he did would Nash and I be married with children or would it be me and John? I'd pick Nash over him any day. But if didn't would I be with John or Nash and would I still be working at suicide Hotline? I'm happy where I am. And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Dedicated to camerondallasAF