Chapter 2

The next day at school went badly. I got to the bus stop and talked to Bitzy. Once I got to school we saw Mariah the head cheerleader and her slave Katlyn.  XMy day goes halfway plannedpu once lunch comes to, I go over and sit with Elizabeth and Karherine. Chase comes over and sits down newt to me Mariah came over though and sat down with her little cheerleader crew. I snuggle up against Chase to show he is mine. I see the desperate look in her eyes and I silently laugh. My day goes pretty well Then I go to Chase's football game. I stand on the chilly field in my cheer uniform.
  A/N
I know Brooklyn as a cheer leader it will make soon so just keep reading. :)
Chase being Chase gets the ball and runs I mean bolts down the field. I am screaming my lungs out cheering for him. He is almost there," Go Go Go," I scream.
He is almost there 20 yards, 15 yards, 10,9,7,5,3. Then it happened.
"Oh tackled number 21 has been tackled and it looked bad," the announcer said.
It was horrible before I knew what I was doing I ran through the field and got to him, I hugged him so tightly I think it hurt him. The emergency helpers came and got him on a stretcher I was with him the entire time just talking to him trying to comfort him. By the time he left on the ambulance I was soaked in tears.
"Brook are you ok," I herd someone say but I could make out who.
It was Hunter I was on my knees crying over Chase. By the time I got home it was 12:00 a.m. I changed into warmer clothes and headed to the hospital. Once I get there I head for the emergency room I talk to the lady at the desk. I head to room 243 like I am told. He is attached to wires and a few monitors. He is awake and pretty talkative we talk about what happened I cried a little too. After about 2 hours, the nurse came in and said that I have to go. I say goodbye and then he pulled me in and kissed me.