Preface

"You come here often, don't you?"
Harry drawls out, green eyes firmly set on the flushed blonde a few inches under him.

Delicate pink panties that were on the floor seconds before were now hooked on his finger and the blue eyed beauty nodded timidly, quickly grabbing his undergarment from the man's grasp.

"Y-yes, to wash my clothes."

He places his hands behind his back, resting on the beautiful curve of his ass, bunching up the lacey material in his small hands. A long, lean finger settled under Niall's dimpled chin and tilted his face upwards to hold eye contact. The boy immediately blushed under his intense gaze and Harry chuckled, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pantie collection, then."

hello lovely readers!! it's been so long since I even posted anything, but ill start once I'm out of school!

im so excited for this story, can't wait to get started on it :)

warnings include:

-smut (lots of it, but patience is a virtue!)
-fem! niall
-mentions of domestic abuse
-daddy kink
-top harry (duh)
-toys
-angst
-fluff fluff fluffy fluff

if you're not comfortable with any of this, then it's okay I suggest you don't read this story :)

i got this idea while i was at the laundromat yesterday lmao anywho watch out for delicate because the first chapter will come soon!!

take care you guys xx