1st day of school

Jesss' pov

"I'm so excited for our first day of school, aren't you?" Jess asked her best friend grace.

"Sort off, I'm nervous about my lessons" Grace said.

"Same but i hope i have drama today, its my favourite since middle school drama with miss Collin,"

" Well i hope i have French today, its the language of love you know,"

"Of course i know, I'm taking french as well," Jess laughed.

"Oh ye LOL,"

Form time:

Jess walked into her form, when she recognised a girl from her old school.

"Hi Lexy, I'm so glad to see someone I know," Jess said grinning.

"Same,"Lexy went to speak again when she was interrupted by a large manly voice.

" I am your new form teacher, Miss Lane, and I expect respect from you and not to be interrupted," She yelled.

"Jeez," Lexy and Jess both whispered.

"Look around year nines, this is your new form, altogether there are five new year nines, Jess, Alexandra, Maisie, Jack and Hollie," Miss lane said.

"That Maisie looks ok," Jess whispered.

"Silence for the register," Miss Lane bellowed down everyones ears.

1st period- ART 

Jess made her way to the art room when she noticed Grace lining up too.

"GRACE," Jess yelled. Grace turned around and smiled akwardly.

"Whats up Grace?" Jess asked.

"Turn around," Grace mouthed. As jess turned she noticed a tall women was behind her scowling.

"Thanks to this little missy, we are having a seating plan," the woman yelled. 

Oh no jess thought, that was her art teacher and she had already got in her bad books! The class walked into the room while the teacher pointed at seats for everyone. Jess was told to sit next to a girl she didn't recognise from her school. She had blonde curly hair, bright blue eyes and big black glasses that sat perfectly on her small nose.

"Hi I'm Hannah," She said

"Hi I'm Jess," Jess replied.

"Are you the one who got us put in a seating plan?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, sorry about that, you probably have friends in here you'd rather sit with than me," Jess said.

"Not really, non of my friends take art," Hannah said smiling.

"Oh," Jess said frowning.

"I am your new art teacher, Miss Pelican and this term we will be studying landscapes, but for today we will just brainstorm some ideas for what landscapes would be good to draw,"Tthe teacher yelled.

"Also you will see a book in front of you, put your name, form and class which is 9oap," she added.

Jess and hannah discussed landscapes for a while until there convocation turned into being about Dan and Phil.

"Did you see there new gaming video, playing sims 4?" Hannah asked.

"NO! don't spoil it for me, but I did see dans video from saturday," Jess replied.

"YES I LOVE INTERNET SUPPORT GROUP," Hannah practically yelled.

"Ok calm down," Jess giggled. At that moment Miss Pelican turned around and stared straight at Hannah and Jess.

" I dont believe your talking about landscapes, do you?" she yelled. Hannah went bright red and looked at the floor while Jess replied.

"Sorry, we got a little of task, it won't happen again," Jess promised.

"Good but anyway everyone get your planners out and write your homework down from the board." She flicked screens onto a slide explaining the homework task.

"2 of your own landscape photos, that'll be fun my mom is a photographer I'll borrow her camera," Jess exclaimed.

"Lucky i don't have a camera, I'll have to use my crappy Nokia phone camera," Hannah said while getting her phone out of her pocket. 

"I'm sure they'll be great, don't worry, when is it due Miss?"Jess shouted out.

"Next lesson which is Friday, so get photo taking," Miss joked.

"I'll see you Friday if i don't see you sooner," Hannah said smiling.

"Ok see you then," Jess and Hannah both walked down the corridor to there next lessons.