;41

| Max |

"Who the hell could this be now?" I murmured to myself, groaning walking down stairs to answer the front door.

"Is Mal here?" I opened the door, and watch Ava just walk right pass me.

"Sure why don't you come in." I said, sarcastically. She glared at me and rolled her eyes, "you're lucky I even knocked."

"No she's not here, she at Justin's."

"Why is she always there!" She spat, "she seems to be forgetting who her damn friends are." I chuckled softly to myself, "chill just because she's not stuck up your äss twenty four seven like she usually is, doesn't mean she's forgetting her friends. They're just dating now, so things are different."

"Wait— go back, what the hëll did you just say?" She shook her head, pointing at me. "Did you just say there dating? Since when?" I shrugged, "Since a couple days ago? She didn't tell you?"

She shook her head, laughing, "no she didn't tell me! unbelievable."  I squinted, "hm I wonder why."

"Because Malaysia's changing! That's why!" Ava spat. "She's so—"

"Can you talk any dämn louder?" Rikki, came walking into the living room. "So what Malaysia's spending time with her boyfriend? If I'm not mistaken you're wrapped around David's little finger too." Rikki snapped, just like I knew she would, Rikki don't play that shït when it comes to her baby cousins.

Ava stayed quiet, looking down. "Hop of her shït and stop talking about her like she did something bad, oh no she didn't tell you they were dating? Big fücking whoop, gimme a break Ava you're better than that." Rikki spat.

Ava put her hands on the side of her head, shaking, "you don't understand."

"What don't we understand?" I asked, curiously.

She stayed quiet, as Rikki rolled her eyes, "bïtch if you know something we don't, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I—uh—" Ava started to stutter, "I gotta go!" She than ran out.

| Nick |

wolfiecindy: did you tell her or not?

NickDeMoura: I told her bestfriend, yes

wolfiecindy: and she hasn't told Malaysia yet?

wolfiecindy: what the hell is taking so long 🙄

wolfiecindy: I just want Justin all to myself already

________________________

I will update again tonight so everybody don't kill me

This chapter doesn't even have a Malaysia or Justin POV but it's here for you to understand things that about to happen within the next few chapters....

Goal; 45+ votes  & 35+ comments.
(Goals short because the chapter is so short) SO I KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT BY TONIGHT

xo, Emmy