Smut 7 (Jungkook Top)

Jimin POV

"Guys you want to go get pizza?" I asked the boys who were laying on the floor watching a movie.

"Sure!" They waved off but didn't want to accompany me.

"Tae?" I ask waiting for a response.

"Nah." He responded as he still watched the movie.

"Fine I'll go alone." I said as I make my way to get the keys.

"Wait I'll go with you!" Jungkook quickly gets up and grabs me by the arm.

"Cool." I said and look down at him his feet.

"Put your shoes on tho." I pointed down at him.

He nodded and quickly ran to look for his shoes. 

"Pepperoni?" I ask again.

"Get whatever the fuck you want!" Suga cussed me off making me jump.

"Ok geez." I pout.

"JUNGKOOK! HURRY!" I yell.

"Oh my god can you please be quiet!" Jin finally spoke sounding annoyed at me.

I shrug him off as I didn't care but the thing is Jungkook is taking to fucking long just to put on his shoes. "Jungkook." I call as I walk through the hallway. I look into each room until I finally find him but he was in a cabinet looking at something.

"Jungkook?" I call making him jump and quickly place something in his pocket.

I raise an eyebrow at him noticing he was doing something else that didn't have to do with putting on his shoes but I can't tell if it was good or bad.

"Aren't you done?" I asked ignoring what he just hided in his pocket.

"Hyung, Why can't you just call for the pizza?" He sighs and sits on his bed.

"Jungkook you know the pizza doesn't taste the same when they deliver it but it's ok. If you don't want to go, I can go alone there no problem." I said as I make my way out of the room.

"Wait no I still want to go with you!" He calls out making me stop and turn to face him again.

"But just hold up a quick second." He pleads as he pushed me out of the room.

"Ok but hurry." I chuckled.

"Ok done." He said as he walks out of the room.

I look at him from head to toe to see what was missing but nothing he looked the same with his XL T-shirt his timberlands and baggy pants.

"Let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand to make our way out of the door.

We make our way to the parking lot it was empty. There nearly are no cars parked. It is always full but there nobody today. I guess it's because everyone had there day off.

"Wahh so empty." I said surprised at how there was nobody.

"Yeah it's better that way." Jungkook laughs.

"Where's the van?" I ask as I look around not finding it anywhere.

"Agh over there." He points out but the van is so far away from the building and it's not under any light.

"Ahh so far and it's so dark." I said. I start to run up to the car.

"Wait hold on." Jungkook runs behind me.