Chapter 1 My bff

I was the one with the phone. My bestie was the other girl. My name is Skylar. My bff's name is Harley. We are 16. School was out and summer just began. So sky what do you want to do today? Harry asked fixing my hair. Well the fair was opening up today. I said. Really?! Let's go! She said excitedly. I laughed. Okay. I said. After she finished we left. I turned  on the radio. We started singing to it. It's just me,myself and I solo ride until I die cuz I got me for life (got me for life) wooo oh I don't need a hand to hold even when the night is cold I got that fire in my soul!  Soon we got there. We rode a few rides. Let's go the beach! I said. No. She whined. Yessss. I said. It was dark. I ran across the sand. I snook up behind her and scared her. Ahhh! She screamed. I laughed. Bitch! She said. She laughed. I hugged her. Soon we went home. She was staying the night. Sooo which boys are you crushing on? I asked her as I put on a pajama shirt. Aidan. She said. I just love his personality. She gushed. I rolled my eyes playfully. What about you sky? She said and moved her eyebrows up and down playfully. I laughed. Chandler. I said. God he's so frickin hot. I said. She laughed. We stayed up almost half the night. I had my hand on her face and she had her legs across me. I woke up. I laughed. Soon we were laughing uncontrollably. Soon we stopped. We ate some breakfast. So what now today? She asked. I was thinking going to Chandler's pool party. I said. Oooo. She said. I giggled. We got our bikini's on. Soon we arrive at his home. He had his shirt off with trunks on. So did Aidan. I jumped into the pool. I saw Aidans eyes scan Harleys body. My face is up here. She said. She giggled. Oh sorry. He said. Chandler came up to me. Thanks for inviting me. I said. No prob. He said. Harley was already holding on to him. Soon we got out of the pool. She as spending more time with him then me. We planned this summer just for me and her. Not any boys. He we taking my bff away from me. I hated that.