Chapter 14 My Friend Again

So can we like...be friends again? She asked. Yeah. I said hugging her. I brought my stuff. She said. K I'm gonna go to bed. I said. K night. She said. Night. I said. I went to bed. The next morning I woke up. Today was Harley's birthday. I got dressed at went downstairs. I baked a cake. Her favorite cake was chocolate with chocolate icing. I got her some outfits and a necklace. It was a heart that said friends forever. I put all her gifts in a bag. I out them in my closet. I put the cake in the fridge. I made us breakfast. Soon she woke up. Morning birthday girl! I said. She laughed. I hugged her. Something smells good. She said. Oh I made breakfast! I said. Omg thank you so much! She said. No prob. I said. As we were eating we talked. So any plans on what you want to do on your b day? I asked. Well I want to go to the beach first. Then I plan to have lunch and cake at my fave restaurant at Taco Bell. Then maybe swim at your pool. She said. Wow that sounds fun. I said. Yeah. She said. After we ate she got dressed. Okay so I'm inviting Fiona,Mackenzie,and of course Dusty. Chandler and I made up can you invite him? I asked. Sure. She said. Thanks. I said. Anytime. She said. Okay so I packed our stuff for the beach it seems were ready to go. I said. Alright thanks. She said. Sure. I said. Soon we left. Every one was there. Dusty ran up to her and hugged her. Everyone wished her happy birthday. We played volley ball which I sucked at then we went to the ocean. Omg it's so cold! I said. She laughed. Chandler picked me up bridal style and took me to the deep part. Chandler put me down! I said laughing. Okay. He said dropping me in the water. Ah it's cold! I screamed. Bitch! I laughed.He took me back to shore. Soon it was time for lunch. So how is your b day going so far? I asked her. Awesome! And your b day is next Friday! She said. Yep! I said. Soon we got to taco bell. We ordered our food. Soon it was cake time. I brought the cake out. Omg it's my fave! She said happily. Yep! I said. We sung happy birthday to her then we ate. She opened my present first. After all the clothes she pulled out the necklace. She gasped. I love it! Thank you so much! She said. Welcome. I said. Dusty got her a ring,Fiona got her a dress,Mackenzie got her a speaker. I love all my presents guys! Thanks so much! She said. She went home with me. We swam for a bit then we took our showers then went to bed.