Stay calm

Tuesday        Natsu's   P.O.V.

I felt a lot better so I came to the guild. I was sitting where I normally sit when Lucy came over and sat next to me. As she said hi to Gray and Erza I couldn't help but remember about how I felt yesterday. All of a sudden the voice came back into my head. "Want her"  and "need her" came into my head.  I then sniffed her sent(like a perv XD). Her sent was overwhelming and I lost control of my hand. It was about to touch Lucy's butt when she looked over at me and smiled. "Hey Natsu, you feeling better?" I quickly looked away and nodded. I told myself to stay calm when I noticed that Gajeel wasn't here. I remember that I didn't see him yesterday. I looked at levy who was looking for him then sat down and started reading her book. I started to piece together everything that I knew. From Gajeel's warning to the weird feeling I get around Lucy to Gajeel not being here Monday or today. Then I remember the thing Gajeel told me about. Something about Dragon Slayer's and mating. Just then Lucy tapped my shoulder to get my attention. I slowly turned to look at those beautiful brown eyes. "Natsu, I'm worried about you. You haven't been yourself so I'm coming home with you to make sure your ok." I was about to say no thanks but something took over me and made me shake my head yes. She smiled at me with her cute smile. O how she was so cute when she smiles. The voice came back and said "need her" and "take her."

As we walked home  I couldn't take my eyes off her curves. When we got to my place she told me to sit and relax as she walked to the bathroom. The feeling came back to me. The feeling of lust came through every part of my body. I keep telling myself to stay calm but when she came out of the bathroom I lost control and pounced on her. I look her in the eyes and started kissing her down her neck.

Lucy's  P.O.V.

I came out of the bathroom, took a few steps in the living room and that's when Natsu jumped on me. He looked at me and started kissing down my neck. I was so confused. "Natsu w-what are you doing?" I said nervously. He didn't respond and ignored me. I got scared so I Lucy kicked him off of me. "What is wrong with you?" He said nothing while curled in a ball on his side from the pain. He looked up at me with confused eyes like he doesn't remember before fainting. I used all my straight to put him on the couch and put a blanket over him before leaving.

Hey, so the next two chapters are gonna have some "dirty stuff" in them just so you know. I like writing this and is just doing for fun.

Bye:)