Chapter 1: The First Time

Takes place at the end of Gathering Forces...

"I have just what you need. It's the holodisc from your old house." Sabine said, pulling out a small disc shaped object from her pocket. "It was pretty degraded but I cleaned it up and I found something" She placed the disc into a small slot between the panels in the nose gun room. It projected an image of a cheerful family. A man, a woman and their smiling son with blue hair.

"Mom? Dad!" Ezra exclaimed in surprise.

Sabine smiled. "Happy Birthday, Ezra Bridger." she said. But she wasn't done. The Mandalorian cupped Ezra's cheek and turned his head to face her. She then moved her face forward and connected their lips in a slow and delicate kiss. Ezra's eyes widened at this action, his heart beating ten times faster. He slowly relaxed, closed his eyes and went along with it.

After many minutes of kissing, Sabine pulled away, much to Ezra's disappointment. "See you tonight." she whispered into his ear and made her way out of the turret booth. Ezra just sat there, his mind still processing that Sabine had just KISSED HIM! His eyes took in the image of his old family. "I'll find you Mom." He declared. "You too, Dad."

Ezra then took the disc out of its slot and pocketed it. "See you tonight?" He asked himself, mystified by that sentence that Sabine had whispered to him. "Alright..." He remarked, walking up to Sabine's bunk. He reached for the button to open the door, but paused. It would be rude to barge in like that, plus she didn't explicitly invite him into her room. So he knocked and waited.

'One, two, three, four...' He counted the time before he was to knock again or just leave. Before he could say 'five', the door opened and he was abruptly pulled into the room. He fell on to his back from the sheer force of whatever pulled him in. Before he could get over the shock, he felt push him down and kiss him

"Mmm..." Ezra moaned, kissing back. Arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and intensifying the kiss. Sabine pulled back and gazed into the ocean blue eyes of the boy lying beneath her. "Is this part of my birthday present?" Ezra asked.

Sabine didn't reply. Instead she started undoing Ezra's clothes, only to be stopped by Ezra grabbing her wrists. "Sabine, wait. Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"It's your birthday present, kid" She answered.

"If this is just a one night stand, I don't want this." He replied, concern spreading over his face.

Sabine leaned forward and pressed a soft loving kiss on to his lips. "I love you Ezra. I love you more than I show it." she confessed. "This isn't a one night stand, I want to be with you after this." she declared.

Ezra nodded in response and released her wrists, letting her undress him. He proceeded to detach the colourful metal plates from Sabine's clothing, leaving her in her black jumpsuit.

"Where's the zip?!" He asked in frustration, his hands sweeping over her body as he struggled to take off the jumpsuit. Sabine chuckled and guided his hand to the back, where he felt a small metal zip. Ezra pulled it down and released her body from its hold. To his surprise, she wasn't in a bra or panties. Her thighs were also already wet.

Sabine too worked her way through Ezra's clothes, throwing them across the room. She deliberately slowed down when it came to removing his underwear, with the intent of teasing him. The small piece of clothing crawled down his legs, setting his growing erection free. The underwear left his feet and was tossed away. "Sabine, shall we do this on the bed instead?" Ezra suggested.

"If that's what you want." Sabine replied, getting off his naked form and proceeding to lie on the bed. Ezra, fully mesmerised by the sexy, naked Mandalorian girl lying seductively on the bed, started to feel something warm run down from his nose. He ignored it and climbed on top of her, using his arms to hover a few centimetres above her beautiful body. He took it all in, the Mandalorian girl that he fell in love with the moment he saw her face, lying beneath him naked.