School Trip

Earth AU

Ezra closed his eyes as he laid on the soft mattress naked. His head relaxed on the pillow. He covered his mouth with his hand to suppress any moans or gasps. Glancing down through half closed eyelids, he admired the beautiful girl on the bed with him.

She was also naked, lying on her belly at his thighs, mouth and tongue all over his erect penis. She sucked and licked at it, stroking it with her hands.

Ezra briefly let out a moan that his hands couldn't contain.

"Shh..." she warned him softly but sternly, putting a finger to her lips. "You don't want us to get caught do you?!" He shook his head in response.

Sabine wasn't supposed to be in his room. At this time, they were supposed to be fast asleep, getting rest for the journey back to their home country and school. However, Ezra couldn't go a night away from his girlfriend.

The person he was supposed to be sharing the hotel room with was somewhere else, no doubt in someone else's room playing cards, drinking and/or participating in sexual activities like Ezra was doing right now.

Sabine resumed her activities and licked her boyfriend's shaft all the way up, and Ezra could feel he was close. Cupping both hands tightly over his mouth, he prepared for his release. Feeling the warmth of Sabine's mouth around his dick, he tensed up and released.

Despite not having any warning, she swallowed it like a champ. She didn't gag or attempt to remove the dick from her mouth. The warm, thick substance flowed down her throat, into her stomach. As his cock stopped throbbing and ejaculating, she let go of it and pulled it out of her mouth, wiping jizz from her lips. Ezra relaxed, slightly breathless, his forehead covered in perspiration.

Sabine proceeded to climb on top of Ezra, positioning his dick at her entrance. She was about to slam down on it.

"Wait, Sabine," he stopped her. "I have an idea."

-

It took some convincing on Ezra's part but eventually, she reluctantly agreed to wait and follow through with his idea.

The couple stepped out of the elevator and snuck across the brightly lit lobby, evading the eyes of their teachers and guides who were patrolling for rogue students. They scampered down the spiral staircase towards the outdoor pool, which was only lit by lamp posts, since it was past its operating hours. For some reason, the glass doors to the pool were still unlocked.

They gladly took advantage of the unlocked doors and scampered towards the water. Stopping at the tanning chairs, Ezra pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on one of the chairs. He did the same with his pants and underwear.

Sabine's fingers went for her shirt and she started to pull it up, but decided to do it slowly. The shirt went over her head and on to the pile of clothes on the chair. She then turned around and bent forward, back towards him as she sluggishly pulled her pants and underwear down. She kicked it away, towards the rest of their clothes.

Ezra made a move for the pool, only to be pushed back by Sabine. His butt landed on something soft; their clothes.

"Oh no you don't," she said, climbing on to him and straddling his hips. "You made me wait for this. I'm taking you now."

Taking his hard cock in her hand, she guided it to her entrance and sank down before her boyfriend could protest. It pushed into her, filling her up, just the way she loved it. She threw her head back and let out a delighted gasp. Ezra didn't attempt to resist.

Sabine slowly lifted herself up and sank back down, getting into the familiar rhythm of riding her boyfriend's cock. The cool night air on her skin sent a chill up her spine. Her hands glided across Ezra's firm chest.