Untitled.

Chapter One:

          I skated down the sidewalk as fast as I could. I was was panting, I had to make it. I kicked up my board, and pushed thru crowds of people. I stopped, and stood next to Fletcher and Emmett

"Whoa, bro. Didn't think you were gonna make it." Fletcher said putting his hand on my shoulder. We turned out attention ahead to the mayor of Hamburg, Georgia. He stood, cutting the red ribbon of our very first town skate park.

"The Grand Opening Of Hamburg's Very Own Skate Park!" Mayor Luian hollered. Emmett nudged me, and the three of us dropped our skateboards with the other kids and pushed in the skate park.

                                       *                                                      *                                                 *

          I didn't get home until 9, after the opening. I came home and fell right into bed. Kicking off my osiris, shrugging off my jeans. Finally our town has a place for me to escape this hell hole, I call home.

***Feedback Please! This is my first story. Any advice is welcome. Tell me what you think! Oh and need help with a title! Thank You sooo much! Signing off, Alexis :)

(http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/pics/aly-michalka/alyson-michalka-and-vanessa-hudgens-bandslam-press-stills/alyson-michalka-and-vanessa-hudgens-bandslam-press-stills-09.jpg)  This is waht she looks like. Main Character: Narrator: Anastasia :)