Chapter Two:

I woke up, giving myself the death glare in the mirror. Why the hell did I wake up at 8. I jumped in the shower, sore from all the skating yesterday. I got out and combed thru my wavy/curly, black hair. I blared Sleeping With Sirens out of my stereo while I got dressed. I grabbed my drum sticks and turned up my stereo so I could hear it from downstairs. I began hitting things down to the kitchen, playing along with the drummer in the song.

          I made my way to the fridge pouring milk and chocolate sauce in my mouth, then swished it around.

"Mmmm Chocolate Milk" I told my dog, Ruggie. I walked over and kicked the dog food over so some of it spilled out onto the floor. He went crazy, eating it all up. I popped waffles in the toaster, and banged around on the counter with my drum sticks. I jumped on the counter whipping my hair, playing air guitiar, dancing around. I stopped when I heard clapping.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Emmett and Fletcher stood laughing, and eating my waffles.

"Assholes" I said hopping down to the floor. "Don't you knock?"

"Since when do we knock?" Fletcher stuck out his tougne.

"Nice show your putting on. Where can we get tickets?" Emmett winked.

"At the gun show" I said flexing and taking back the waffle hanging out of his mouth.

"Damn, she got you good son" Fletcher laughed.

"We gonna go or not?" Emmett asked impatiently.

"Jeesh, can I at least get ready?" I asked sprinting up the stairs into my room. I looked at myself in the mirror. My black skinny jeans, osiris, and a purple hoodie. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39406768) Don't forget a few of my 300 band braclets. I ran a hand thru my hair, and ran over my pale gray/blue eyes with eyeliner. I walked downstairs to find Fletcher picking up the dog food bag, and Emmett cleaning up the waffle mess. They know what happens at my house, I get yelled at for everything. Ever since Josh went college. I just learned to stop caring.

          I smiled putting my arms around their shoulders. "Thanks guys, your the best"

"Anytime Anstashia" They both chorused because this happens on a regular basis. Nobody really calls me by my full name. I'm usually cut short, and called Sasha.  I have to admit, I don't mind my name.