Part 2

-Nathans POV-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Issac and I walk into the school.

Gosh, I love school. Its like a love hate relationship.. I love it because I get to learn but I hate it because of those people who think they are like kings and Queens. 

As I am day dreaming, I don't pay attention and mindlessly walk face first into a muscular chest, I immediately back up and stare upward into Josh's face.. "I am so sorry.. I didn't mean to I-I wasn't paying attention" I plead. 

Josh grabs my shirt and pushes me into a locker and looks dead into my eyes "You need to be taught a lesson.. How about this" He balls up his left fist and rears it back to punch me. 

I struggle to get away and close my eyes.. waiting for him to punch me but it doesn't happen instead..

"Leave him alone Josh" Isaac tells him loudly, looking furious.

"Or what?" Josh laughs and looks at Isaac.

A teacher walks over "Let Nathan go Foster or else you can kiss next weeks game good bye because you won't be playing!" The teacher, probably the football coach, yells at him.

"Fine" Josh huffs and tosses me away, I try to stabilize my self but it fails and I fall dropping my bag. The coach walks away with Josh close behind along with Josh's minions.

Isaac leans down and extends a hand out to me, I take his hand and he pulls me up.

I walk over and retrieve my bag. 

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just really hate Josh.. Thanks for helping me out"

"No problem Nate" he says smiling a little.  

We walk down the math hall and towards the science hallway. 

We turn a corner and we walk into the classroom. 

Immediately after entering the room, I notice an unfamiliar face looking my way, she wore dark clothing, Skinny Jeans, and a band tee. She had Dark Brown short hair, she wore a smug grin and she was looking straight into my eyes.

 I zoned out for longer than I realized.

 "Are you going to take your seat Nathan?" My teacher, Mrs. Splawn, looks at me not amused . 

"Yeah Sorry" I stutter and walk to my seat and put my head down.

I close my eyes for what I thought was a few minutes, trying to drown out the constant chatter of my peers around me. My other classmates are so annoying. 

"hey" Mrs. Splawn (My teacher) taps my shoulder to get my attention, Can't she just leave me alone right now.

"O-oh" I stutter and lift my head up quickly to face her "yes Mrs. Splawn?"

"here" she hands me a packet of paper, she smiles slightly "Good Job".

I feel relieved when I see a big A in red pen at the top of my packet, That test was hard.

'I wonder what Isaac made?' I think to myself.

I turn around to ask Isaac how he did, he sits on the other side of the classroom. As I glance around the room I notice the girl from earlier holding her packet up high enough for me to just barely see the grade, F. I looked up from her paper and she had a blank face, staring at the paper.

I kinda feel bad for her.

As I turn around I see Mrs. Splawn starting to write notes on the board.