Who are you

I woke up,but this time I wasn't on a bed. I was on my knees on the floor ,my whole body immobilized with strings. I wanted to change my position because my back hurted but I couldn't ,and not because of the rope. I was paralyzed.

"-You woke up already?"

Jayden was near me,but I couldn't turn my head to see him.

"-W-what have y-you done to me?"

"-I don't exactly know what is this. Ji said he blocked your chi."

I sighed.

"-What have you done earlier,the blood bending,...where did you learn that?"

I gave him no response,why would I talk to him? He's the enemy. Besides...I didn't really know what to say to him.

"-So you don't want to speak. It's ok,you don't have to."

I wonder why is he so nice to me? After all I've done to him and his friends...

"-Aren't you...angry?"

"-Because you've tried to escape? Because you've used blood bending on me an the rangers?"

I looked down. No,no,no... This isn't right... Why do I feel guilty for trying to beat my enemy?? Am I going crazy..?

Suddenly Jayden burst into laughter.

"- You've just defended yourself. I would have done the same."

"-So... Will you free me now..?"

He sighed.

"-I don't think I should do that. I still can't trust you."

"-Yeah...you're right. Why would you trust the frickin' hybrid..."

He widened his eyes and stared at me. Wtf, I just told him my whole identity!?!?!

"-Don't mind what I said earlier! I just... It was a mistake..."

"-Y-you're a hybrid...!" He got up and was about to quit the room.

"-Wait,Jayden! You mustn't tell anyone about this,please!" How dumb can I be?!?! Now he found out I knew who he and the rangers were. "I can explain it all! I beg you,don't tell the others!"

"-I ..."

"-I promise I'll never try to escape again!"

"-We'll see about that." He sighed and left.

Headmaster Wan will kill me. I couldn't kill them now. They found out who I am,they will be careful around me and I will always be in chains ,or...worse. Maybe Caesar would find me one day but it will be too late... If I only could contact him somehow...!

I fell asleep ,thinking about how weak I felt right then. I have never experienced such weakness. Not even in front of Wan...

********************************************************

The next day when I woke up shivers were running down my spine. I could move again! But my my joy didn't last much because Jayden came into the room. I thought he will take me to Ji to do that ,,chi blocking" to me again ,but,surprisingly,he cut the ropes and helped me to lay on the bed. Every move hurt me because I stood in the same position all the night,and without any intention,I groaned.

"-Are you ok?"

"-Why don't you just let me go? With what I'm useful to you? "

"-We first need to know why are you here and what are your intentions. You know,hybrids aren't that 'friendly' with people. We protect them,so it's our task to keep them safe from those who want to hurt them."

"-You believe yourselves superheroes or what?"

He smirked at me. And I did the same.

"-I think we started on the wrong foot yesterday. Can we forget and start over?"

"-It doesn't really matter for me."

"-Well,for me it does..." I smiled at him and he kinda... blushed? "So,what's your name?"

"-Clove.." I answered.

"-Okay,I guess you already know mine.. So Clove,what are you doing here?"

"-I'm playing a stupid ask and answer game with the red ranger. " He laughed.

"-You know what I mean...."

"-Well,how to tell you... I just,I mean,I was.."

"-Ya..?"

Suddenly a kind of alarm went off.

"-Sorry,we'll talk later."

"-We'll see about that." He sighed and smiled.

After a few minutes Jayden left, Ji came in. I was ready to defend myself,but it was no need...

"-Listen,I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier but I had to."

"-I understand,you don't have to apology."

"-There's something I need to talk to you about."

"What is it?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"-I believe you're my daughter..."

********************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Shock!!!! Clove is Ji's daughter! How it comes the daughter if the ranger's mentor is a hybrid? Find out in the next chapter! Stay tuned!