A shocking turn of events

Aphmau's P.O.V
Today was my second week of school. I haven't made a lot of friends,but I also mad some enemy's! There names are Ivy,Lily,Alex,Gene,Zenix,Sasha,and the worst one of them all AARON! There is there is this one guy that I met when I was running away from Gene,I met him (the guy) in the music room practicing on his guitar during lunch. He gave me very good advice.
-----------------------------
Aph-shu
FC=FC
-----------------------------
FC-hey.....
Shu-hey🤓
Fc-ttyl
Shu- Ummmm.......o-ok.....

*time skip to lunch, we don't need boring stuff.....Aph walks to the music room*
Aaron's P.O.V
The girl (Aph) came in the the music room today. "Is it ok if I eat lunch here?"she asked with curiosity. "Anytime!" i said with excitement. For some reason I feel like I know her from somewhere,but I just can't put my finger on it!" Ummm..do you mind if I ask you ask you a question?" I asked.
Aphmau's P.O.V
He wanted to ask me something, but before I said anything I thought that what he said sounded just like something FC would say. "Sure!" I said with concern. "A-are you shu........" He said very nervously. "FC is that really you, w-wait Aaron?" I screamed, but before he could say anything the bell rung. I waited till he got out.
Aaron's P.O.V
I saw her when I got out. It was Aphmau. I regret what I did after I see her standing there with a big smile. I just walked away. When I left I heard her run off crying.

*time skip.......it is still Aaron's P.O.V*

I tried to text her (about 50 times), she didn't text back.