At the beginning...

Sorry if this sucks but it's the first thing I writh and I know my English is bad but I'm from belgium... :) x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was looking in the mirror while crying. She was disgusted with herself but she never told anyone because no one really cared.

"Y/N are you alright?" My mom asked nocking on the bedroom door.

I quickly wiped away my tears and opend the door.

"Yeah I'm fine, whats up?" I sad like nothing happend.

"I was wondering what you wanted for your sixteenth birhday next week. So I can go shop."

"Mom, if you can give me Ashton Irwin for my birthday then I like to hear it." I sad klearly jocking.

She laughed as she walked away.

.THE NEXT DAY.

"MOM, I can't find my jeans!" I yelled trough the hallway.

"I washed them, there not dry yet!" 

Then I just sat on the floor as I started crying while my mom came to see why.

"Why are you crying?"

"It was the only pair that still fited me, what am I suposed to wear now?"

"What about one of your dresses?" She sad looking at me questionly.

Al thuogh I hated wearing dresses, I had to go to school.

When I arrived at school it felt like everyone was staring at me and wispering hurtfull things.

When I got to my 'friends' I could just hear them think about the way that I looked.

When we got in class the teacher was handing out flyers from a talent show asking if anyone of uss wanted to join.

"So who wants to particapate in the talent show two weeks from now?" 

No one sad anything so I kept quiet. Al though I loved to sing, I wasn't brave enough to do it.