Chapter 1

"Emily, please don't leave." I say to my best friend as we ate frozen yogurt in the malls  food court.
         "Talia, I have to my mom is in the hospital and I need to be there." She says patting my shoulder.
        "Ugh, I guess so, call me when you get there." I say Taking a bite of my chocolate frozen yogurt.
        "Kk, by T." She says checking her phone then walking out of the food court. After she leaves I decide to leave as well I walk all of the way to the parking garage and someone almost runs me over.
        "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." The man with brown eyes and brown hair says lookin at me.
       "What ever its fine." I say trying to walk over to my car. But I am pulled back and thrown into a trunk.
      "What a stupid girl." The guy says then he closes the trunk and locks it. Oh my gosh what am I supposed to do?! I wish I would have just stayed with Emily. Emily! That's right! I'll just call Emily. I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone Pressing the calk button for her number. It rings for a few minutes until it goes to voice mail. God Damn it!
          I feel the car come to a complete stop then the guy opens the trunk and puts a cloth over my mouth. I start to feel dizzy"Goodnight Princess." I hear the guy say. Then soon enough I passed out.(A\N. I am so sorry I am taking this fast, I will slow it down now.\
         *Later.*
                I wake up in a room that is filled with whips, hammers, hand cuffs, knives. What a horrible room. I look around to find no one in the room. I have to find a way to get out of here. I try to stand up but I realize that my hands and feet were tied to the bed.Shit. what the hell is my mom gonna think. I bet Emily is worried as Shit. And here I am just stuck in this room full of things that could kill me in a matter of minutes.
       Then I hear the door open, with that all of my attention snaps toward the door.
       "Why Hello." The guy says. Okay this guy is pathetic. You weren't supposed to be up until 9:00." The guy says.
       "Oh well I'm sorry I didn't know I didn't know I had a time to wake up Mr. Kidnapper Bitch.(a

TWAIMZ!)
      "Oh no, you don't but I thought that stuff worked pretty well." He says Calmly.
      "Well dude, you may go ahead and let me go I think I've done my time." I say sarcastically.
      "I don't think so princess." I hear the guy say then he chuckles.
      "And why the hell is that?" I ask him rudely.
      "Because your mine." I hear the guy say which makes me shiver.
      "Bitch, I belong to no one, especially not you."_ I say rolling my eyes and laughing a bit.
      "You will listen to me." He booms then slaps me. I nod in fear afraid of what he might do next."Good princess, I must be off now, I have some company downstairs." He says closing the door behind him.
                              Oh my fuck.....
                       What just Happened?