Chapter 2 school

Oh great I have school that's great I get up around 5 because I wanna smoke a little before school I go down stares smoke a few bowls and go get in the shower.I brush my teeth and go to my room I put on some black leather pants a black tank top and a red and black flannel and I put on my favorite maroon lipstick and black eye shadow and I put on my black combat boots.I grab my 420 backpack and leave.Right as I'm about to exit my mom asks "Are they gonna allow that backpack?" I said "yes because there is no pot leaf on there so I should be good" my mom said " ok ".Then I walk out the door and walk to school.Once I get there I see my stoner group I run up and jump on my boyfriend Jonny.He hugs me and kisses me.Someone shouts "Get  a room" and of course it's that bitch Mackenzie.She walks over to us and says "Why don't you and your stoner friends and your dumb ass boyfriend go smoke" and I stared at her and punched her in the face she fell to the ground and I kicked her in the ribs.She cried and I said " don't pick fights with people you can't win" I smirked and her friends helped her up and they walked away.Then the be rings I go through all my classes and then 9th period I have class with Mackenzie she sees me walk in smiles and starts talking to her friends.I walk over to my seat and sit down.Its in the middle of class I start getting all shakey so I ask to leave to go to the bathroom.I walk into the bathroom pull out a vape  and start smoking near the window so the smoke leaves.I hear a lot of girls coming I stop spray perfume and put the vape away.Then they walk in Mackenzie and three other girls.I start to walk out and she gets in front of the door.I knew what she was doing so I step back and tell her " Do you really think you will win this I thought lunch was enough" then she looks at me and says "go" I turn around and see a fist I grab it throw her against the door I step back and I slam her head against the door two times she's knocked out then I get a kick to my leg I turn around she goes to try and kick my face I grab her foot I push her back she hits her head on the mirror breaking it into pieces.Then the other girl looks at the two knocked out and runs but Mackenzie stays and just looks at me.I tell her " I told you not to fuck with me" she stares and says "I'm gonna kill you".Then she pulls out a knife and she gives me a smirk.I stare at her she comes at me and tries to stab me I grab her arm I push her against the wall she drops the knife and I knock her head against the wall hard.She falls and I run.I get to my class the bell rings and I tell my boyfriend what happened and we run to my house and I start to panick we go up to my room and he tells me to lay down.I lay down and he tells me to get some sleep.Sonafter that I close my eyes and fall asleep.