CHAPTER 1- Undaggered

My older brother backstabbed me once again, literally. Niklaus, the bastard was always doing it. I suppose I should've gotten used to it by now, but no. Every time I'm daggered it just makes me hate him even more. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson by the way. 

I woke up in my coffin. How sick is that? He has coffins for each of his siblings. Whenever we disagree with him, 'misbehave' or he feels we're ganging up on him, he stabs us in the back and lets us peacefully rest in our coffins. Well until he needs us for some scheme. Psychopathic? I know. I guess then I don't have to put up with him. But still it's not fair he's the most powerful Mikaelson, basically the most powerful creature on this planet, you know with him being the hybrid and all. Half werewolf, half vampire.

Anyway, so I woke up in my coffin not knowing where the hell I was. I immediately sat up and scanned my surroundings. It was dark and eerie, almost like a basement. The wallpaper was tearing off the walls and the floor was perfectly tiled. There were 5 massive storage boxes with candles scattered across the room. I've been to many places before and this was not familiar, not in the slightest. I didn't even know who took out the dagger, strange if you ask me. They usually stick around and start asking all sorts of questions about my life. I mean you've just undaggered me and you're seriously asking for a life story? I think not. I usually feed on them, if human and then leave. It's my kind of style. Or I could snap your neck if your names Niklaus Mikaelson. This is absurd I thought to myself. What's going on? Where am I? Who undaggered me? I was starting to panic; I didn't know what to do. I froze. I heard light footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Ahh you're finally awake." said the voice. I sat there, still in shock, who is this person? It was definitely a female, a bloody brave one too.

"And you are?" I replied sternly. Too weak to stand up and rip off her head.

"I'm Kendra, Kendra Snow."

I am so confused right now, what the fuck? She looks exactly like Katerina Petrova, I refuse to refer to her as Katherine Pierce, and the other doppelganger bitch, Elena. I'm not really a big fan of these doppelgangers, especially the ones who look like those sneaky bitches. I will never forgive either of them for the shit they've caused with the Salvatores. I feel sorry for Damon the most, although he is a dick, they always seem to love Stefan more. Stefan is boring, but Damon on the other hand makes life exciting, he's fun to be around and he is... Er. Maybe I shouldn't repeat that last part. Well the main thing is at least they didn't cause any trouble for Sadie, Damon and Stefan's younger sister; otherwise they'd be dead right now. Sadie is my best friend, we met in 1994, a night I will always remember.

"How long have I been daggered for?" The girl stood there in silence for a good 2 minutes.

"I'm not sure, but I'm guessing just over a decade or two." She replied throwing a blood bag over to me.

Why do you look exactly like Katerina Petrova?" I asked whilst greedily consuming the blood bag she'd given to me.

"Kata who?" I sighed; she clearly hasn't been around long enough.

"Bloody hell do you not know who she is? What about Elena Gilbert?"

"Ahh yes that doppelganger, vampire bitch." She looked disgusted. I smiled; I guess we share a mutual opinion towards Elena. But wait, she's a vampire? I really have missed a lot I thought to myself.

"Anyway your brother Klaus will be back soon, we better get going"

"My brother doesn't know you've undaggered me? If you finds out it was you, you'll be killed."

"Not if I kill him first" She muttered under her breath with an evil smile.

"Yeah whatever, so where are we going?" She frowned, thinking I didn't hear what she'd just said.    

"I know somewhere not far from here we can stay, until I"

"Shh" I said interrupting her.  She'd spoken too soon. I heard someone walking towards the door, rattling their keys whilst mumbling swear words to themselves. My eyes widened, it was Klaus.

"Oh shit. He's here. Kendra, listen, we need to leave right away." I grabbed her, used my vampiric speed, and ran.