The Evo Of Life And Death//A Tommy Clark FanFiction

The man in front of me quivered with fear, "W-who are you?!"

"I'm the Evo with the power of ripping anyone's life away in a split second... You don't want that, do you?"

He shook his head, quickly, in response.

I giggled intimidatingly, "Good. Now leave me, my friends and my family alone!" I slammed him into the wall with my magic, watching as his body fell unconscious.

I walked out of the room and to the balcony, seeing my sister and my mum tied up to the edge and immediately rushed over, untying them and checking if they were hurt in anyway, shape, or form.

My mum chuckled, "Bryony. We're fine."

I looked over at Emily to see that she nodded.

I sighed, "If you say so..."

I could tell that they weren't really fine. They were just trying to spare my feelings.

They gripped onto my back as my wings ascended from my back, me then taking flight towards our house in the moonlit sky...

Tommy's POV

I stared out of my window in awe at what I was seeing.

There was a female with a white wing and the other black, with two other females on her back. When she made it past the moon, I couldn't see anything but her white wing. She was an Evo. A strange one at that.

"She's beautiful, isn't she." I heard next to me. I jumped and turned around in surprise. I sighed in relief when I realised it was just my mum.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. I couldn't really see her facial features because of how far away she was, yet, I could still imagine how beautiful she must look...

Slightly tanned, dark brown hair, grey/blue eyes, plump lips... She must be gorgeous.

"She should be more careful, though. Her white wing could be seen in the night sky..." I pointed out.

"You see, she's a special Evo, Tommy." My mum told me.

I turned to her, "What do you mean by that?"

"She controls people's fate."

"What do you mean by 'fate'?"

"Oh, Tommy," She giggled, "she chooses if they die, or survive...."