Being with Youtubers can be a bad thing

We get out of the car and started walking to the building we saw a man that was smoking he looked like Natewantstobattle "Well if it isn't the saviour " Nate says we walk pass him as he glares at us, we enter the building and saw a 'well done' banner everyone was congratulating a guy "Ken!!" I said and closed my mouth 'Curse you inner fan girl' I thought to myself he smiled when he saw Pewds "Hey Pewds how's it going?" Ken asked and brofist Pewds "Hey Ken I what are you doing here?" Pewds says " I don't know I woke up in this house I left it to try to find out where I'm at and uh I somehow got here " Ken says as we where walking to the lab two girls came up to Pewds and Ken "We should go out for a drink to celebrate" the red head girl said " Of course" Ken said 'Well it's his lost because I know Pewds is going to say no to the offer' I thought to myself "No thanks I got to do my job" Pewds says I smile "Oh come on dude this could be your last and besides I'm going to be there " Ken said I was about to tell Ken no means no but then Pewds actually agreed " Yeah as long as it's fun" He said " Don't worry it's going to be awesome" the red head girl said I just sighed and went to the lab and it turns black .