Chapter 3~HELL

Chapter 3~Hell

It was a text from Harry. I read it and smiled, because he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies on Friday. Well, today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday so I had to prepare myself if I was going to go on a date with Harry. I replied sure and what are the details and he said I will tell you at school tomorrow. I was wondering why he asked me to go to movies when I knew he was still dating Emily. At this point I didn't really care because I was too excited for Friday.

Next day

I decided to wear my radical brandy shirt and a purple pink skirt with my brown moccasins. I put on some makeup and left my hair natural today . When I was done getting ready I went downstairs grabbing my bag and lunch, then said goodbye to my mom. Well I was walking to school I was texting Mckenzie and Sierra about my date on Friday. They were happy for me and then I made it to school and I ran into Harry. I asked him about Friday,"Hey thanks for inviting me to the movies Friday." He smiled and replied,"No problem, I can't wait." We walked to first period chatting about our summer.

After school I walked home and got my outfit ready for tomorrow I am going to wear a floral skirt and navy blue crop top. I have navy blue converse that match perfectly too. I was so excited for the date that I sat there for 30 minutes planning every detail of how I had to look perfect for the date.

I woke up and jumped out of bed so excited for tonight. I screamed "Yay!!" as I was getting ready to go to school Harry texted me, 'meet me at the Edwards 11 movie theater at 7' Omg i cant wait. The day went by pretty fast and Harry was smiling at me a lot so I was really nervous about tonight I have to make him like me. We are going as friends but I want to be more than that. I can't screw tonight up I have been waiting a year to go on a date with him. I walked home and went on Instagram and Twitter to waste time until I could get ready. Finally it was 5:30 and I decided to start getting ready. I got dressed and made sure my hair and makeup was perfect! I checked the clock, it was 6:30 and I needed to get there in half an hour. My mom droped me off at the theater around 6:45. I told my mom Sierra and McKenzie were coming and I would be back home around 10. She waved goodbye and left.

Moments later Harry came but his girlfriend Emily was with him. I started to freak out why would he bring his girlfriend, I thought it was just me and him. Then out of the backseat I saw his bestfriend Louis come out. Oh no oh no oh no, was all I was thinking at the moment. Harry said,"Hey Jess this is Louis, Surprise!" I smiled not wanting to hurt Louis' feelings because he didn't go on a lot of dates. (imagine nerdy louis with glasses on.. sorry) He is a bit of a  nerd so Harry tries to help him get a girlfriend. I can't believe Harry tricked me into going on a double date. As we walked into the cinema all I can think of is sitting here for 2 hours with Louis, and Harry and Emily making out and I have two sit two seats away. Ugh this night is going to be hell.

Comment and vote I won't update until Wednesday.. sorry but I hope you like it! Thanks for reading(: