Chapter 1: The first trip

"Hey England! Can you play with me?"

Asked America with an excited tune in his voice. His older brother, Mr England, who had just return from his previous business trip, now sitting in his study desk again with some type of scroll made from long green bamboo pieces. He didn't seem to hear America calling, which made the boy  felt rather pissed off. England was always busy with his work in this period of time. He travels a lot and worked a lot when he get back too so he hardly had time to plays or even notice how his little brothers doing. America was a good boy and he understood that, but he couldn't help the feeling being left alone. So he always tried to draw England attention whenever he see him. But usually he only got gentle pats on his head, a warm smile ora kiss on his foreheads, then walked away.

"Today, I'm gonna get him to play with me for sure!" America thought

The boy smirked with confidence. He'd already had a plan. America tipped toe and sneaky went behind England's large red leather armed chair. He climbed up on the bookshelf behind and soon reached the top of the chair's back.

"IN COMMINGGGGG!!!!" America shouted.

He jumped right into England papers work on the desk, sent them flying all over the place. Surprisingly, America didn't hear any thing from England's reaction. He turned and saw his brother still calmly reading the scroll in one hand, the other one had managed to lifted his precious tea cup off before Alfred jump. Took a slip of his delicious Earl Grey, eyes still sticked to the odd object, Arthur simply said

"Be good for a moment Alfred, brother is trying to focus on something important here!"

Why did that keep him so serious, he didn't even bother to yell at him. America was curious. He got down from the desk and sit onto his big brother lap. The strange scrolls was filled with Eastern characters, written with ink brushes.

"What so interesting about those wriggle lines on sticks? I can draw better one with colors!" To Alfred, those letters were some kind of wired children drawing lines.

"They're not children drawing, Alfred! They're characters in Han script!" Arthur answered warmly, smiled at his brother childish thought.

"Oh! So they're like letters in the alphabet! But what make this so important?" Alfred asked again

"This is an invitation from the Great Han Empire of East. He is one of the most greatest ancient countries in the world that still exist. He's from the same time with my mother, Britannia!" Said England

"More over, he is interested in my idea of opening a new trade for business from Asia to Europe on sea way and wanted to talk more about it!"

"So?"

"If this meeting succeeded, we'll become the number 1 business partner with The Hans!" England answers with an excited tune

"And a GREAT CHANCE to invade the biggest country of Asia from the inside!"
Arthur face turned dark and cracked out an evilly smirk

"And soon, the whole Asia will become mine, and than THE WORLD will be MINE!!!! And no one can stop me!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

Alfred sighed, his brother must be in his fantasy world with his imaginary friends again. The boy had already hopped down from England lap and started putting away his toys.

"Well, best of luck on your trip England, I'll go back to my room now!"

"Ehehehehehe!!! The Queen will be really happy and proud of me, haha!!!"
Arthur was wearing the stupidest smile on his face and America had enough of it

"ARTHUR! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

He threw one of his solider toy right in England face. And he finally woke up. Thank God.

"Ouch! Do you have to throw into my face so violently?" England hold his injured noise, still picking up the toy.

"Anyway..." He sighed

"Sorry, little brother. Guess I'll have to go away again now. We'll definitely plays battle soldiers when I'm back! Be good okay?" He hugged and comforted his boy.

"It's okay England! I'll play them with the nanny then, although they always let me win without even trying..."

Alfred said with disappointment and slowly walked to the door

Yes. Arthur was always busy being a country. He didn't hate his job. When he does something he always put himself into it. But sometime, too much into job that he forget his brother. England admitted, he hadn't fulfill his duty as America brother. Looking at his little boy walking out of the room with his head down made his heart heavier.

"I wonder..." A thought suddenly lighted up

"Wait, America!"

"Huh?"

"Pack your luggage! You re coming with me to Asia!"

"ARTHUR!!!!!!! You re the BEST!" Alfred just cried in happiness

America was so happy. He ran and jumped up to give his brother tight hug

"A-America...I c-cant breathe!"

So tight that it almost killed him