Chapter 2~ The Big Question

It was the day before Tori and Jacob's birthday and they were sitting on the couch on their phones. Tori heard a knock on the door, but before she could get up, Jacob went to get it. Soon after, Ryan appeared in the room. "Be right back I have to use the bathroom.." Jacob said while winking at Ryan. Ryan went to sit on the couch after Jacob left for the bathroom.  Tori realized that Ryan was sweating and taking deep breaths. "Are... Are you ok?" Tori asked shyly. "Oh! Yea i'm fine..." Ryan said as if he was out of breath. "Are.. Are you sure? You are sweating like crazy.." Tori then said. 

     Ryan got up and turned to Tori. "Hey tori.. We um.. We have been friends for like, ever now and I was meaning to ask you..." Ryan paused for a moment. Tori then heard barking in the front yard. "Ugh. The neighbors dog wont shut up. What were you saying Ryan?" Tori said.

     "Well.. One second." Ryan said as he ran out of the house. Tori sat on the couch confused for a few seconds, then realizing that the barking had stopped. She got up and looked out of the house to the front yard. Tori saw Ryan holding a dog, coming towards the door. Tori ran back to the couch and sat back down. Ryan then came through the door with the cutest puppy that Tori had ever seen. 

     "Tori Liebke, we have been friends forever now and I would enjoy for us to be more than just friends. So, Tori Liebke... Will you be my girlfriend?" Ryan said while holding the puppy up for Tori to take. Jacob then came out of the bathroom acting very excited and holding a sign saying "SAY YES". Tori took and held the puppy close then setting the puppy on the couch and hugging Ryan while saying ," YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...." 

*20 mins later* 

Tori, Ryan and Jacob sat on the floor with a hat filled with tiny pieces of paper in it. "So on each paper is written a name that we will name the puppy." Tori said. "Tori, you pick." Ryan said. Tori handed the puppy to Ryan and closed her eyes. She reached for the hat and shook it a little bit. Then, she picked out a tiny piece of paper. The paper said the name of "BAILEY" in large letters. Tori grabbed the puppy and said the name "Bailey" out loud. Jacob then asked, "Can I feel Bailey? I haven't even toucher her yet you guys are hogging her." Tori reacher out to Jacob, handing him Bailey. "She is so fluffy.." Jacob said.

Tori and Ryan started to clean up the at and papers. "I wanted her name to be Ace." Ryan said quietly. "Hey, we already named it Bailey grumpy pants." Tori said. Bailey started to bark in the living room. "Oh no! Bailey why did you pee?!? I didn't do anything!" Jacob said in the living room."Ugh oh no!" Tori said while running to get a wet rag. "Outside Bailey, outside!" Tori said while rushing to the scene.