New daddy?

Loki made a copy of himself inside that dome so he could go do his dirty work without get cought at least not for a while that is hopefully there will won't be a lot of Gard's waiting for him outside or in the halls. 

the doors opened it was Thor lokis brother well, adopted brother! Shit!

"Brother!? What are you doing out!?"

 Thor asked looking at him dead in the eyes a look that could kill loki wore the same expression on his face.

Loki ran one way by the dome Thor fallowed Thor jumped in the air to tackle this brother and found himself going though him it was a copy, it was a track, dam!

 How could he have fallen for that one.

Loki wore smile on his face as he pushed the button that made the doors close, locking Thor in there instead of him, all thanks to that little one named same.

 He would have to give he some kind of reward for helping him escape this same place. 

Turning around he saw her right there. Had she seen what he had done?

"Hello sam, and thank you for getting me out of here" 

she did have tears running down her face maybe she did see what he had done, what she had done by letting the caged lion run wild. Now she could she the monster he really was!

"Come." The god of mischief said in a sad yet kind and caring tone extending his hand for Samantha to take 

He read her mind she infact did not see him and thor, it was her father that made her cry again, not Loki she still trusted Loki. for now anyways.

Loki then took her into his arms, he could run faster if he just carried her.

"Where are we going"Sam sobbed into lokis chest, Loki was going to be her best friend. 

They soon find themselves putting their lives in each other's hands.fighting for each other's love.

"I must get my weapon" he knew what the next question would be, without reading her mind.

"Why" still sobbing, face buried in lokis chest i caring if it was a complete stranger. 

She needed to get a way from here her father had just yelled at her for not being in her room, when she tried telling him he would cute her off, yell louder at her or even hit her some times if she got on his nerves.

She heated it here everyone was always so busy with work and other stuff no one hand the time to play with a 9 year old. 'i just want to fit in , have a normal family.'

Feeling a cold hand run down her back, it gave her comfort in knowing that maybe just maybe this time it would be different. 

Loki whispered in her ear softly "It will be different Sam, no one will ever heart you ever again."

He said kissing her forehead.

"You, promise?" Sam asked wide-eyed looking up at him tears fill her eyes, of joy and stress.

"Shhh, I promise" kissing her forehead once again.

Suddenly Samantha felt loved and every sleepy at thensame time. The last thing she herd.

"I love you Samantha nothing will ever happened to you go to sleep." Loki voice faded with each word soon finding herself fast asleep.

"That's a good little girl" Loki said patting her head as she slowly drifted off into sleep.

Loki had gotten his weapon without any trouble from anyone, the halls were pretty much clear of any grads, while carrying Samantha his little sleeping angle in his arms.

Loki would take her to his ice castle in Asgard, there he would raise her as his own.