Sneaky lil bitch!!

So basically this is just a filler since i really needed to update and i'm sorry i haven't i just wasn't feeling the book but like today in school i got this idea so here it goes.....

KY'S POV~~~~

  I found out where Chress lived and decided to go pay him a visit, except i wouldn't talk to him i would just watch him from a distance. And i know ya'll are probably like she is a crazy ass bitch but I'm not he is just way too fine and I'd be a crazy bitch if i didn't watch him. He is just too perfect to not want to see his sexy self and plus he looked sad so i wanted to see what was wrong so that maybe if we 'accidentally' bumped into each other i could help you know.

 I found his house and  got out my car and went to his window to see what he was doing. He was just on his bed staring at the ceiling and occasionally looking at his phone as if he were expecting a phone call or text message. Whoever he was waiting on obviously had better things to do than worry about him. I looked at him some more and started getting bored and thought about leaving but then his phone rung he picked it up and i heard him say "Vy" with pure excitement in his voice" who the fuck is Vy?" i asked myself. She better not be the hoe he is with. I notice him hang his phone all smiley looking like he bout to get some head. he then started to get ready and i watched with great intent as he took his shirt off "Damn he got some good abs" i said while feeling a little Niagara falls action happening, If you know what i mean ;).

  After coming out of my daze i noticed he was getting ready to leave the house so i quickly ran from his window and to my car. After about 2 minutes of waiting in my car i notice him coming out of the house and getting into his car. Ofcourse i decided to follow him, that's MY man we are talking about. I waited for him to reach the end of the street before i drove off behind him. It was easy keeping up with him since there wasn't alot of traffic. He soon stopped at this beautiful house. He got out and went in. I waited for a few hours til i started to hear noise again. "thank god" i sighed since IG and Facebook were starting to get boring. But to my suprise it wasn't the noise i wanted to hear it was moaning and groaning.I heard some bitch scream " CHRESS!!"  so i got out to see what was going on and ofcourse I seen him and some mixed girl doing the nasty!! i was pissed the fuck off!! but a part of me was getting turned on by Chress' groans and sex faces so i just continued to watch. I just blocked the bitch out and imagined me causing Chress to feel that way....

So that was it... Did you like it? and I'm really sorry it was short it's just a irrelevant chapter or is it.., DUN DUN DUN!! lmao I'm so stupid anyways COMMENT what you think about Ky and don't hestitate to VOTE for a bitch ok? ok. If you wanna SHARE hey that is completly fine with me... I probably sound thirsty right now so imma stop.

 bye-XOXO