Packing and Talking to Ry

Rain

I went to my room and folded my quilt and put it along with my pillow and stuffed animals in the suitcase with my clothes. I zipped it up. My other suitcase was full with my equipment. I put all 26 journals, my
poké-binder, my sketch books, colored pencils, skate board and amp in my book bag which was now very heavy from mainly the amp. I then put my guitar in its case and I was done but then I remembered something. I pulled out my phone and earbuds (A/N: NOT HEADPHONES) with the charger out from between the mattress and box spring. I would have mentioned this earlier but I forgot. I listened to a song called Jenny.

Ryry (other Ryan)

I walked over to Ryan and told him about Rain. So we signed the papers and we had made Rain our daughter. Key word: OUR. comment why I say OUR. (Author: THE FOURTH WALL!!! Me (Other Ryan): OH SHUT UP!!)
I knocked on Rains room door and walked in and Rain was on her bed with earbuds in and was humming along to a song. She had two suitcases, a book bag and a guitar case. I tapped on her shoulder and her eyes shot open but relaxed when she saw me. She took her earbuds out. She grabbed her book bag and put it on her shoulder. She then did a weird thing so the suitcases were strapped together and they were being dragged in her left hand while her guitar case was in her right. 'Must be Lefty' I thought. (A/N: yes cuz' come on if I had to do this my suitcase would be in my right cuz' I'm righty) We walked down stairs and out the door to the car. We put her suitcases in the trunk while she kept her guitar case and book bag.