CRS VS SRFC

It had been weeks since Tobin had seen her girlfriend. Weeks of not being able to hold, touch or kiss her. To say that Tobin missed Chris a lot, was a lie. Tobin missed Christen so much.

Tobin had been stressed the week that they played Washington Spirit.  So stressed that she shoved one of Spirit's player down, which got her a yellow. And when she yelled at the ref, and spiked the ball, that got her a second yellow,  when led to the red.

-

Christen was missing Tobin. She knew that she would have to see her soon, or she'd break.

She watched the Thorns vs Spirit game, and when Tobin was ejected, she knew that something was bothering the midfielder.

They talked that night, which led to Tobin sobbing over the phone, and Chris calming her down.

Today, was the match against the Seattle Reign, and with Hope, Jess, and Melis out for the match, Christen knew that they would win.

She slipped into her car and drove to the stadium,  which took about 20 minutes from the hotel which they were staying at.

Christen parked the car and got out, slinging her bag over her shoulder, and grabbed her phone out of her back pocket.  A smile lit up on her face when she saw a text from Tobin.

-I hope you have an amazing game! Go out there and show them who the real stars are. I love you! ;)

The forward smiled and headed into the stadium, then into the locker room.  Her teammates cheered as she walked in and she laughed.

"Are you guys ready to win?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

"HELL YEAH!" Julie Johnston -one of Christen's best friend- yelled.

"Get suited up, we have 20 minutes til kickoff" she commanded.

She plugged her phone into the dock and started blaring Work.

She went to her locker, and took her shirt off, placing it onto the bench, then doing the same with her shoes and socks.

Christen slipped her jersey on, then shorts, before sitting doen to get her cleats and shin gaurds on.

She slipped her gaurds on, setting them in place before putting the socks on, folowed by her cleats, which she tied.

Getting up she grabbed the Captians armband,  and her hairtie and went to go in front of the mirror.  She smiled at her teammates as the song change.

She put her hair up, and out her headband in, then put thr armband on her left arm.

The Captian snapped a quick pic and sent it to Tobin.
-I love you.

She smirked as she looked at her phone, seeing how the had to walk out in 10 minutes.

"GUYS GATHER AROUND" She yelled. All of the Red Stars did so.

"We are going to go out there and win it all! Our defense have never been better. Out midfielders are amazing and our fowards are scoring goals left and right. And lets not forget. We have an amazing Keeper" Chris said with a grin.

"I believe that we will win" Danny started chanting. JJ joined in.

"I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN" They all yelled.

"LETS GO OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS" She yelled, and the team made their way out on the field.

-

Tobin smiled to herself as she walked into the stadium,  quickly finding a spot, keeping her hood up. It was just after the National Anthem,  and the teams were in the huddles.

She quickly spotted out Chris and grinned.  Finally the game started.

The first half was slow, no goals scored. Chris was doing amazing,  having many shots on goal, which were saved by the Reign Keeper.

The half concluded nil-nil. Tobin cpuld tell that Chris was tense. She let out a sigh and played on her phone.

The second half started. It was going back and forth between the two teams, until Jennifer Hoy got the ball in the 56th minute, and scored!

Tobin jumped up with the rest of the Red Starts fans and cheered loudly.  Finally after everything settled, play resumed.

By the 88 minutes it was 2-0. Then Yanz was taken down in the penalty box, which granted Reign a PK.

Kim Little took it and scored.

When the game was over Tobin sent a quick text to Chris telling her to come outside the back when she was done, and headed out to her jeep.

She drove to the front, and was crowded by fans, so she drove to the back of the stadium and waited for Christen.

She got out of the car, and leaned against the car, as the door opened and she saw her beautiful girlfriend.

-

Christen smiled and waved to Alyssa, as she walked out of the back of the stadium, and walked out.

Tobin was out there waiting, leaning onto her car. Chris smiled widly, and started running. Tobin heard her and caught her.

The fowards wrapped her legs around the midfielders waist. Christen smiled at Tobin, who leaned forward to connect their lips.

Her lips were as soft as ever, which made Chris want to melt into her arms.

Finally releasing from the lack of air, Christen leaned her forehead against Tobin's.

"I've missed you so much" she said.

"I've missed you too" Tobin said, tearing up.

The couple got into Tobin's car, and drove off.

"How did you get here?" Christen asked her girlfriend. Their hands connected in the middle, fingers interlocked.

Christen missed this. Being able to hold her hand, kiss her. But now that they were together again,  even if it was only for a day. Which Christen realized that they would be together for Camp.

"Flew over today" Tobin replied cheekily as she stopped at a red light.

"Im glad you came. If I knew you were there,  I would of scored." Christen said.

"You can still score. In bed" Tobin let out a laugh as her girlfriend's cheek flushed a bight red.

"Maybe I will score tonight?" She asked Tobin, who now pulled into the hotel.

"You will. And JJ is bringing your car back to the hotel" The Middy said as she pulled the keys out kf the ignition. 

Christen and Tobin got out and headed to Christen's hotel room. And it was times like this that she was glad that she wasn't rokmed with anyone.

"Im so glad you came today. I was about to go crazy"  The forwsrd whispered asshe connected their lips, in a well needed kiss.

Lets just say that that night, none of them did much sleeping.

Le fin