magcon day1 (florida)

i wake up in hayes arms he's so cute when sleeping i slowly got out of he arms but before i can go hayes pulses me in for a hug (where he was in back of me) and says "i love you" i stood their in shock and say i love you too babe but we have to get ready so he let me go and i took a shower today im wearing hayes over size magcon sweater and yoga pants with black Uggs the ones with the bows in the back and curled my hair then for makeup i did natural makeup with winged eyeliner hayes went in the bathroom as the same time as i was going out and i wacked him in the face we both started to laugh after that he looked up and said "wow you look amazing babygirl"

"thank you babe" we both kissed and then he went into the bathroom to take a shower

15mins later hayes comes out the bathroom looking and smelling fresh

"damn babe hella sexy and shit"

"i try i try" we both laugh

"shut up butt head" we both laughed again

hayes was wearing a black shirt and some kaki shorts then though on a red magcon sweat shirt he's shoes were black vans

"ready babe"

"yeah let's go"

"your gonna met Cameron's, Taylor's and jackgs gf so you'll have girlfriends to hang out with"

"yay!"

10mins later
me and hayes where back stage waiting for every one when nash and cam came in there was a pretty girl walking next to cam as the got closer cam nash and hayes yelled wasup! cameron intro duced me to summer she was soo pretty she had light brown eyes and long lushes wavy hair "hey im summer" she says in the sweeties voice

"hey hey my name is Olivia but you can call my liv everyone does lol"

"your so pretty"she says

"so are you girl"
later on jack and jack came and jack g had his gf so was all so pretty i met her and she was also nice her name was shianne she had blue eyes and straight dirty blonde hair

me her and summer were all talking when Taylor showed up with his gf that summer and shianne knew hey girls Carla yells out "who's the new girl"
"I'm Olivia but you can call me liv"

"cutie name im Carla"

we all got along great then the show started we had to wait on the side well the boys came out then we all sat down on the table where they answer their fans questions one of them was to hayes a the girl asked him so that is your gf and he said yes she is and i good one to hayes winks at me their were a few hate but i can live with it or so i thought dun dun duuun...

when it was all done everyone went to the hotel room and everyone said we should play truth or dare we all sat on 2 beds in a circle "ok who's going first" jack j says hayes ok hayes says "truth or dare" dare hayes says ok umm play 7 mins in heaven with liv "lol ok" he says come on liv with both go to the closet and start making out it was hawt hayes grabbed my ass and thing with the other hand grabbed my boob and slowly slid his hand down my yoga pants and put 2 fingers in thrusting faster an harder each time making me get wet and i let out a huge moan "uuhhh hayes your so good" i had forgotten about everyone they can hear us me and hayes stopped want we were doing and all we can hear is everyone saying "get it" "ohhhh!" or "shhh get a room" then me and hayes walk out and everyone is staring at us hayes says who's next and then everyone started to bust up laughing we all played for about a hour then me and hayes left and fell alseep...