With Arms Wide Open

Introduction.

"Don't worry, love, take the test and we'll deal with whatever it says. I promise I'll be here for you."

This was what my boyfriend Harry told me before I found out the biggest news of my entire life. We had just had sex for the very first time about five weeks ago. It was both of our first times. Unfortunately he was cocky, no pun intended, and bought a king sized condom when he probably only needed a medium or large. It slipped off during and I was really nervous about being pregnant.

So there I was that day with my boyfriend of three months taking a pregnancy test.

A little background information on my boyfriend at the time, his name was Harry Edward Styles. He was from Holmes Chapel, I moved there from Bath when I was 9 and met him when I was 14. Currently we are sixteen years old and both very virtuoso. He's a singer who is about to be trying out for the X Factor, and I'm a dancer who's trying to become a professional ballerina. A baby was the last thing either one of us needed.

I sat down on the toilet and unwrapped the pregnancy test. I could hear Harry pacing slowly back and forth in the hallway. I took the test and went out to wash my hands. I placed the test down on the sink waiting for a result. A little pink plus showed up and ruined my life. Was I about to let it ruin my boyfriend's?

I walked out into the hallway and Harry stopped moving. His beautiful green eyes met up with mine. 

"Well?" He held his hands together and took a deep breath in.

"Not pregnant," I sighed. I faked a smile.

"Yes! That's awesome, Leah. I'm so happy right now. I'm going to take you out for dinner, okay? Okay, you name it and we'll go there." He gave me a huge hug and I sank in his arms. If I could live in any moment forever, it'd be that one. I felt safe and at home with him. I'm not sure if I was in love with him, but there was definitely something special about him.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?