ImmortalAnex "Promise Me"

Aleks P.O.V

"Kevin! Please... don't do this... I'm sorry..."

"I can't do this anymore Aleks.."

"I can change..."

"I don't think you can Aleks... I need someone who will love me, treat me like i'm theirs. I don't get that from you... I'm love deprived..."

"Don't leave me... I love You... I need you..."

"You NEED to learn to love... I'm sorry, but you can't change my mind."

"Kevin... You're my whole world... Without you, I don't have a reason to live anymore... Give me another chance to prove myself... I swear, i can change..."

"You just don't get it Aleks... I had been waiting all this time for you to change! I tried to grab your attention so many times, but you pay more attention to James than you do to me, and im your BOYFRIEND! You'd ignore my pleas' for love, and i was tired of crying myself asleep in our room while you stayed up with James recording. I don't think you love me at all... Maybe James is who you should be with..."

"James doesn't mean anything to me, only but a friend! I love YOU Kevin! I'm sorry i was too much of an asshole to notice how i've been treating you, i see that now, but i really do care about you..."

"I can't believe that Aleks... Not now..."

"Kevin... Please..."

"I'm sorry Aleks..."

Kevin picked up his bags, i watched as he walked out the door, shutting it behind him. That was it. I fell to the ground on my knees, sobbing as i had just lost one of the best things that has ever happened to me... The only person who has meant so much to me after my parents died... and now i'm alone again... 

I left Eddie after I graduated high school to move in with the love of my life, Kevin. Of course we still record and hang out, being a creature and all... We continued a stong friendship, but he'll never accept me again, living with him once more.

He always said if i ever needed anything, he was there for me. What are best friends for right? Who am I to bother my best friend in a time of need for MY screw up. I should have showed more love to Kevin, but I didn't. I guess i did pay more attention to James since we began to record so much more together. Kevin used to record with us, but began to refuse because he said it was just to much and wanted to focus on solo commentary. As for the Nobs, they loved when i played with James. They mentioned it being all the more hilarious. Although i was busy trying to please my fellow Nobs, it took time away from me spending time with Kevin, and i just ruined everything.