The Twins

"W-haa? Really? Well now that i think about it you do look similar...." i stare at him in shock then he says "Yup anyway were here..." "wait we have the same class together? How come i didnt see you before.....?" You ask him, as he says "Oh thats because i just got here....my brother or, our teacher is two years ahead of me in school....and im the older brother...Yukio is just trying to be sophisticated... i guess.."

~TimeSkip (in the classroom)~

"Alright class everyone make sure to study and do your homework-" *ding ding ding* eerr...ugh..class dismissed..."

* Narrator *

You and Rin walk to lunch.....'omg i ship it eermm i mean' you guys grab your lunch and sit on a bench and talk...

~Rin's PoV~

I was talking to Y/N when, "Hey Rin... flirting with a girl i see?..", I jump up and say, "wha, n-no i just was talking to her thats all." Bon glares at me then looks over at Y/N, "whos is she anyway?" , "Oh me? Im Y/N", Y/N buts in, "well i told you who i was now tell me who SHE is...and you too." Everyones attention averted from me and Y/N to a girl hiding behind Bon "...oh hi" she says, "im Nova"

(A/N sorry its short I'll get to the next chapter ASAP im adding 2 of my friends in this book hope you enjoy <3
The Two Friends arrrreeee
*Nova_Wonderland
*realsonichungergamesfangirl
ANYWAYS thx for reading

~Night_Jinx