Part 5 of chapter 1: Bonding

To Amaya and Conor!

"So, what are we studying?"

"Reading/Science, studying an animal book by Za peirazondo. She did it in a French accent, shows the studying information on a piece of paper."So I thought we can have a snack and drink while we da- I mean study. Ha,Ha, yeah while we study." She scratches her head nervously and smiles. "Ok but I'll buy, so what do you want?" He asks when they pull up to the cashier.

"Hello, welcome and what do you two power couple want? " The cashier cheerfully asks. They blink and blush uncontrollably. "Ummmm............."

"Oh, I just teasing Con."

"Yeah, right Keikei. Oh, Amaya this is my friend Keiana aka Keikei."

"Ha, ha, ha, yeah, hello Keikei." Amaya shakes Keikei's hand.

"Well Keikei I'll order first if Amaya need some time."

"Ok, sure.... you can go first....." Amaya looks at the menu quietly. Conor shrugs and asks "I'll take a blueberry smoothie with a basket of sugar cookies, 17 please."

"Ok, what about you Amaya?"

"I'll take strawberry banana smoothie with a strawberry cupcake with mint sprinkles and blueberry icing."

"Ok that will be $7.94 please."

"Here you go Keikei." Conor gives the money to her and Keikei gives them their order/receipt.

"Thank you!"

"Anytime Con!" Conor waves and then Conor and Amaya grabs a table. They each take bites and sips of their orders. "Okay, let's start with chapter 1, it's about the three types of animals: day, nocturnal and mixed animals. It's 12 pages and all we need to know is examples, definitions and the purpose of them."

"Ok, let's start this study session!" Amaya giggles and Conor blushes.

25 mins later
----------------------------------------------
"I'm done so what's next?"

"Me too! But what time is it?" He looks at the clock and answers "5:57"

"Ok, we'll do the next chapter then continue tomorrow."

"Got it, so next chap." They both smile and Amaya reports with "It's about specific animals that are very powerful and their abilities and if they are day, nocturnal or mixed."

"Let me guest, we need ex, abilities and what they have in common." He smiles with confidence and puts his feet up. Amaya giggles and moves his feet of the table with her pencil. "Bingo!" They laugh and continue with their studying and snacking.

12 1/2 mins later
/////////////////////////////////////
Then Conor notice an animal, a cat. "Oooooo! Amaya look!" Conor points

"Cool, let's learn more about it." She suggests

"Wow this seem like an interesting cat! It's so -""Cool, epic, powerful or -"

"Cool, epic, powerful or -"

"Unique"

"Ya, you're right!" Conor turns the page, Amaya eyes widen and she smiles as long as an mile, then she grabs the book quickly with excitement. She turns Conor towards the book to see what she sees. "Look Conor! An rare owl!"

"Woah! It looks cool!"

"It sounds so beautiful and majestic

"It sounds so beautiful and majestic."

"I agree Amaya."

"Wow, I can't believe the got a pic but blurry

"Wow, I can't believe the got a pic but blurry." Conor says in amazement

"Wait. This owl looks familiar."

"It does?!"

"Yeah but how about we finish studying and then we can worry about that." Conor nods

10 mins later
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Well, are you finish Conor?"

"Yeah but do you mind if I ask you 2 things?"

"No......."

"Can I walk you home?"

"Sure but can I call you Cord?" Conor blinks and blushes. He stuffers "Su-sure but only if I can call you Princess." Then she blushes and nod nervously. "Can we hang out sometime?"

"Sure Cord but how about Saturday, 1:15 pm at the museum?"

"Deal!" They giggle and left Doughnade. They talk all the way to Amaya's house and Conor leaves by saying "Goodnight my owl jewel." and bows dramatically. Laughing, both of them head into each of their own homes.
===========================
Hi guys but I think that I'm going to update once or twice a week. But it's most likely that I'm going to upload once but I'll try. So see ya later guys but after I upload part six I'm going to announce that I might do more pj mask fanfics so I'll give you a lot of choices to choose from to decide what comes first. And love ya!😄😜❤️