Unexpected Night

Having sex while drunk is not good . LOL! HAHAHA! :D

♥♥♥

"Wanna got at it again?" Bacchus mocked at her but then Cana held his head up and said "I ain't losing this time."

Bacchus brought Canna to the new bar he discovered a little too far away with their guild but no one and nothing can stop them from going into diffrent bars and always having a competition about whose gonna get drunk first.

"You're incompetent." that comment of Bacchus made Canna to glared at him while thinking other way he can win over this guy.

She looked around the bar and noticed that this bar where they were currently in was more revealing,intimidating and liberated at all the bar she's been. One thing is for sure for Cana,that this night she won't allow herself to flat to the ground like the other time she got lose to Bacchus in drinking competition.

"You are no fun nee-chan." Bacchus teased her when they clank their cups of alcohol and gulped it down.

"Give us some more booze!" Cana commanded to the bartender and he noticed that Bacchus was out boozing though he's still sober but so competetive.

A moments later, Canna was so drunk that she couldn't think straightwhile Bacchus trying his best to shook of the drunkenness by shaking his head from left to right. They were both not aware of what was really happening but the truth was they got drunk on drinking too mush alcohol trying to surpassed each other in drinking match.

"I'm so pathetic to be beaten by you." Cana mumbled as she tried to stand up but fell back on her seat because she was already intoxicaed that she could barely move.

"What the hell?I wanna try slosh you nee-chan." Bacchus said while laughing his ass off.

Deapite of their drunken state, they got up and went to the secluded place in the middle of the bar where a lot of people dancing like goddamned idiots with the rhytm of the loud music.

"You look crazy!" Cana yelled to Bacchus as he moving a little weird because one moment he was dancing okay and the next moment he was going to fall face first but then caught off his balance and swaying his hips like an archade in the park.

"This is how a man dance. More gentlemen moves...Wild!" Bacchus shouted causing Canna to laughed more.

They stopped dancing when they heard a loud cheers near in the bar stand. They came over there and saw a girl laid down in the bar stand while a man put a salts on her belly and the man drinked up his wine and went down to the girl's belly,licking the salts and the crowd went wild again cheering 'Body Shot!Body Shot!"

"Looks like a new match for me to win." Bacchus muttered and went to the middle of the crowd while his hands hanging up in the air.

"I would never lose to you again!" Canna yelled and came beside Bacchus then everyone cheered again.

"Wild!Wild!Wild!"

They just found themselves doing things that they would never ,ever imagined.

They never had a body shot.Thats what everything more interesting and wild.

Canna get on top the bar after a couple more shots, Bacchus unbuttoned her pants. He was between her legs.Canna was hesitant and somewhat concerned about what he was doing.Bacchus poured the shot into her belly button and began licking and sucking her belly button. He pushed his hips into her crotch.Canna wrapped her legs around him and pushed back. After a few minutes, it was Canna's turn and did the same process but instead of sucking she bite the skin of Bacchus and ran away while laughing out loud and shouted, "I got you there pulp!"

When Bacchus pulled back in reality, he ran off,trying to catch Canna.He grabbed her from behind and grind his hips into her ass that made Canna spun around.

Canna pulled him down until he was on her level and gave him a confident stare right into his dark eyes. They were in a staring contest for a couple of minutes.

Bacchus held her chin up to her cheecks,caressing lightly and in a fraction of second his lips crashed down on Canna's lips.

Canna tried to think what was happening but she couldn't process everything,not when she felt this unfamiliar feeling inside her.

Bacchus picked her up from the floor and carried her away to who-knows-where.

While their lips connected and eyes closed in bliss, they unintendedly flew open a door of one of a room in the bar and Bacchus threw Canna into soft,bouncing bed.

Canna's heartbeat picked up.She can literally heard a drumrolls of ecstasy. A shiver raced down her spine because of the delicious wonder.

Canna's arms went up around Bacchus's neck and pulled him closer until they could felt their chests pressing into each other.

Canna tried to think what in earthland they were doing but the heat that flowing in her every veins and the pleasures from her drinking buddy,how he touch her and how he made her felt so hot blocked her thoughts.

'I want you!" Bacchus growled out. Then his mouth moved away from Canna's lips and move to her cheek,chin and down to her throat.

"Then stop wasting time!" Canna shot back to him.

Then Canna claimed his mouth and let Bacchus's hands went all over to her body.
It felt like he has a powerful magic in him that Canna willingly to surrender.

"Would you allow me to take you like a real man gentleman?" Bacchus whispered to her ear causing a lot of electrifying sensation to flow inside her.

I never wanted or needed a man so much. Canna though to herself.

Canna reached Bacchus's hand and led it to her thights.

They were getting more excited as they were kissing passionately.

Canna could feel Bacchus's hardness and the heat of his cock through their clothes. It didn't help that Canna was just wearing a light blue bikini top and a pair of calf-length brown pants that defining her voloptuous figure ,with large breasts and curvy hips. That made Bacchus more determined to fuck her hard and wild.

Canna gasped when Bacchus leet her bare-chested by taking her bikini top and cupping it.

Canna has this strange desire.She wanted to feel the weight of Bacchus body, the smoothness of his skin plus she was soaking wet. Canna touched Bacchus's muscular torso that was always exposed made him tn groaned in pleasure and get rid of the dark blue armor plates.

Canna reached into his baggy dark pants and pulled out a very hot and hard cock.

"What a hard dickhead." Canna teased him while smiling but Bachus stared at her with lust and concerned.His cock was dripping with pre-cum.Cana sucked his hot wet cock into her mouth. He tasted so good. The pre-cum was flowing from the tip of his cock and his cock got even harder.

"Fuck!" Bacchus moaned breathlessly.

After a minutes of sucking,licking and jerking Bacchus stopped her.

"As a man I should give you a unforgettable and wild sex." He whispered against her lips and bit her earlobe then Canna moaned.

When Bacchus going to finger her, an unforseen event happened.

Because of the effect of alcohol they both passed out,intoxicated.

♥♥♥

Ohmygollywolly! Please forgive me. I'm a cliffhanger.

Did you like it? ^_^

Follow?

Vote?

Comment?

Thankyou!

XOXO,