Robert Downey Jr My one killer

This story is dedicated to MarianneA7X

My heart beat fast when he walked on to the stage. I couldn't believe it was actually him, and to make it better he was in the suit. He began to talk. The hole room went quiet.

'Hello everyone I am so happy that you are here. As you all must know I am Robert Downey Jr' He said

The crowed roared with screams.

'Ok ok calm down guys, I love you to' He laughed 'so welcome to my show'

I was amazed by him. He was perfect.

'Hey earth calling Perrie' My friend shouted.

Jade was a tall girl with light brown hair. She was always making jokes about my love for Robert and the fact that i will never get him.

'Oh sorry' I said still staring at him.

'ok well i have a surprise for you' Robert said from the stage

He then began to laugh. The laugh sounded evil. He turned and looked right at me and Jade.

'You to girls right there' He said pointing at us 'Come up to the stage for me'

'Me' I said as we walked to the stage

'Yes both of you'

We walked onto the stage. The bright light burnt my skin. Robert walked up to me and grabbed my hand. My body shivered and then went warm. I couldn't believe it was actually him holding my hand.

'ok girls come over here and sit down for me'

We followed him to a couple of steel chairs. I sat down on one. He smiled at me. Suddenly someone was pulling steel chains around my body. I screamed with terror. I was scared why was he doing this. He pulled out a sharp knife from a duffle bag on the stage. He then walked up to Jade. She looked at him with fear in her eyes. He placed the knife on to her kneck. She began to breath heavly. He then tightend his grip and sliced here kneck open.

Ok so this is the first chapter hope you all enjoyed i will update soon. Thank you for reading. Tell me what you thinkxxxxxx