Guns and knives

We crept out of macalas room. All the lights were still of. Vixan crept to the side and called us over. We followed. Damon grabbed my hand. I smiled at him.

''In here'' Vixan shouted ''This room is were all the guns and knives are''

We all went in. The room was packed with weapons what we could use to get our way out of this hell hole.

''Oh my fucking god, Robert is such a fucking prick who can suck my dick but this is amazing'' Rebecca said cheerfully

''Hey Perrie'' Damon called over ''What you think''

I turned around and saw him with a belt full of guns and knives. Also he had a bullet proof vest on.

''Hot'' I said nervously

''Really'' He said as he walked over to me

He then grabbed my face and kissed me.

''Hey love birds concentrate'' Willow called over

''Awwwww are they kissing again'' said Brooklyn

''Sorry guys'' I said as I walked over to grab some knives ''Hey I like this''

I picked up a pink and gold shot gun. I then aimed it at Macala.

''Looking good'' Macala said

I then opened a box. In there were a loud of pink and Gold weapons. I picked them up and put them in a small pink bag that I found.

''Oh wow look at you guys'' The voice came from the door

We all turned around and saw Robert.

''Damon you got free'' He said as he held up a gun.

''Hey don't shoot'' Damon said

''I wont hurt you one of your friends will jump in the way'' He said as he looked at me

''Please don't hurt us'' I cried suddenly a tear ran down my face

Suddenly Robert pulled the trigger the bullet plunged into Damon's stomach. Vixan Ran over to Robert and stunned him with a tazzer, he fell to the ground.

''Damon'' I said as I ran over to him ''Damon please don't go I need you to stay with me''

''Perrie get out of here please'' He said ''I love you Perrie but please make sure you are safe''

''No I cant'' I cried. I turned to look at the others ''We need to help him he's fucking dyeing pleas help''

''Ok'' Vixan said ''Perrie stand up''

I looked at Damon and kissed him. I then stood up and walked away.

''Macala Rebecca help me'' Vixan said ''We need to keep him alive''

They ran over and sat by him. He cried in pain as they pulled the bullet out of his stomach.

''Damon your going to be ok'' I screamed ''Your going to be fine I, I love you''

''Perrie come over here'' Vixan said

I went over and sat by them. Damon looked at me with his kind eyes.

''Ok Perrie press hard on his stomach so he doesn't loose to much blood'' Rebecca said as she grabbed a first aid box from the back of the room.

In the box was a needle and thread. Macala pulled it out and began to saw up the wound. She then put a bandage on it.

''He's going to be alright'' Vixan said as she smiled at me ''He will live''

''He just needs some rest someone take Robert somewhere  before he wakes up I think it should be you Macala'' Rebecca said

''Ok I'm on it'' Macala then stood up and dragged Robert away. Vixan shut the door.