The Decent

When I was a child I was told that this small Earth that we call home, is all that we get. That our lives are meaningless, unless we work until we die and even then, we may not have lived a fulfilled life. That there are rights and there wrongs, but to not question which one is which. We're told sit down shut up and listen. We are told to regurgitate whatever we're taught in school because that's what's going to give us a long rich life and that is how we're going to be happy. But I personally think that this this is the biggest lie that we've ever been told, and the biggest lie that society as a whole has accepted as the truth.

I think that's because, I have discovered more than most think possible. I've only existed on this planet for a total of eighteen years and I have found more then some who lived a hundred. The truth is that we are our own creators. That we shape our own lives. That we love who we love because that's just how we were made. That we live how we live because of past experiences that have shaped us and I don't mean the ones that we've had in this lifetime. That we are our own source of power that shapes the reality that we live in. What I'm saying is, that I have realize that I am a creator, and that I make my own destiny whatever I want. There is no believing in God or Gods to hold me back because through consciousness, I can be whatever I want to be.

So what do you say? Wanna have fun while we're still here? I mean it's all up to you, me.