Chapter 1

"Get up Chres!" I heard my sister yell causing me to groan not wanting to get up. What the hell does she want this early in the morning dude.

"Get up Santo!" My mom yelled making me sit up on my bed as they walked out.

Why in the hell are they waking me up at 10 in the morning dude. On Christmas break at that!

"You knew that we got to go to mama's boyfriend's house today Santo." My sister said as I walked towards my bathroom.

I can't believe we have to go over there just to meet his kids. And then I got to babysit since I'm the older one.
Well at least my soon to be "stepfather" I swear he better not be on no stupid shit with my mom's cause I'll kill that nigga that's og.

"SANTO HURRY UP IT'S ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!" I heard my sister shout to me making me rush into the bathroom.

***

After I finished getting dressed I grabbed my phone charger my bag for the week and my car keys. Yes I'm driving my own car over there, I ain't being trapped no damn where.

"You ready now Chresanto?" My mother said as we walked out the dorr.

"Yes ma'am." I simply said getting in my 2015 Range Rover.

I pulled out the drive way and waited for her to pull out. I grabbed the Aux and went to Pandora and clicked on Zayn Radio, Don't judge me I love his music. As she finally pulled out I followed her to this big 2 story house. Hmm he got money? I'm surprised.

"Stop staring at the house and come on Son." Lemont said as he tapped my window.

I got out and followed him and my mother into the house with my sister trailing behind. As we walked in a brownskin boy walked down the stairs, he looked as if he was 15 or 16.

"Dad, destiny went to her girlfriend's house today she's coming back tomorrow." The boy said glimpsing to me then back at his father.

"Okay but Trevor this is Ms. August's kids Chresanto and Jasmine." He said moving aside so he could look at us more. "Chresanto will be watching you guys this week while me and his mother are on our trip." He added

"Nice to meet you Chresanto and Jasmine." The boy said as he stuck his hand out.

I shook it and so did Jas and his father told him to take us upstairs.  As we followed him I admired the house, this thing is huge man. As we got up there he stopped by a door and opened it.

"Um I guess you'll stay in here next to my sister Destiny, she'll be in the room across from you."he said showing my sister her the room.

He then took me to the next room with a boy inside. He was brownskin with short curly hair, it looked soft. Then he was cute to top it all off, yes I said he was cute, yes I'm gay my mom knows she supports me through it.

"Aye Daniel, this is Ms. August's son Chresanto. He gone stay in the room  next to your ass." Trevor said giving his brother a look.

The boy simply nodded and we walked into the next room. It had black painted walls with baby blue designs all throughout the wall.

"Okay so you can do whatever you want when my dad leaves, and I know you supposed to "babysit" us so I guess you're in charge" he said in a sort of unsure tone.

"Yeah but look idgaf what yall do while I'm here." I said sitting down on the bed. He nodded his head and walked out.

I grabbed my phone and saw that they had WiFi but it's lock. I got up and walked to the room next door to ask for the password.

"Um do you know the WiFi password?" I asked knocking on the door.

"Hold on." He shouted as I stood outside the door. "Hand me your phone." He said as he opened the door.

I hesitantly handed it to him and he began to type it in. Once he was done he handed it back and was about to close the door.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Daniel, but a lot if people call me Diggy." He replied leaning on the door frame.

"Do you mind if I get to know you dude? I mean like since we're going to be step brothers soon so we might as well get to know each other right?"I asked

He nodded and opened his door causing me to follow him inside. He shut his door and sat in the rolling computer chair as I sat on the bean bag chair next to the bed.

"So tell me everything about you." I said getting comfortable.

"Well...

~Ke'Asia👫👬👭❤😁☺💦🔥

Vote, comment, and share please. Any feedback would be lovely. Tell me anything you would like for me to add. If you want to be in it just inbox me information