The visit

ROC p.o.v  All my niggas coming over  they always Fuck her when they come over. I could care less what they do to her as long as they don't kill her because I want to make her life a living Hell.  When I tell y'all my sister got the best Pussy ever it's ridiculous that I Been wasting all these years trying to search for pussy when I got free at home.  

*Door bell rings* 

*Ray Ray, Princeton, Prodigy and Diggy walk in*

Roc: What happened to waiting for me to answer the door

Ray:we been best friends for years why would we wait.

Prodigy: I smell chicken *Walks to the kitchen*

Diggy: Nigga you fat always eating chicken and Princeton who these new niggas you hanging out with now? What they name Ej and Mike?

Prodigy: *Mouth full of chicken* Yeea we not good enough for you now?

Princeton: First prod don't speak with food in your mouth. And second don't worry about them I just use them for business but don't worry they cool people.

Diggy: Mhm don't let me find out.

Ray: Man can y'all believe that it's been 3 day that my girl haven't given me no pussy. I need Pussy now.

Roc:  My sister up there, go get you some

Ray: Ight *Goes to Taylor room and locks they door behind him*

Ray: Come over here and give me that Pussy.

Taylor.................... 

       To be Continued.....

How was that for not writing this story in 3 years? More coming stay tuned 

Go follow me on Twitter @_SheBrie.  I follow back