The Wilting Rose

Well you see the wilting rose is basically, a lesson I have learned. The rose refers to someone I really love and care about who has grown old and is In the hospital at the moment. He is the most kindest and charming person you could ever imagine to meet. He is battling cancer and there has been some problems that I will not go into detail about, this last past week.
The Wilting Rose can be compared to a person. For example, they both start out strong and beautiful, but as they both age they lose a little color and life. Most people when a rose dies tosses the rose because it's no longer pretty.  But that rose did not lose its value did it.
The rose and the human both have the same value. You love them both you care for both and both fade away. There is something you can learn from this.
A lesson to be learned is that no matter how old something is it never loses its value. A roses value is to be pretty as a persons value is to live, and both are done if cards are played correctly.
A rose has value when it is pretty but for this rose to be pretty it must be loved and cared for all the way till the very end and you make one wrong move and your rose could wilt away therefore the wilting rose.
Same with a person, when a person is born that person has value and that person retains life. But in order for that person to retain life they must be cared for and loved. Same with the rose. The person must be cared and loved till the very end and even at the end that person never lost there value.
Just because someone fades away or something like the rose in this matter. Doesn't mean it loses its value.
A rose won't wilt away if you care for it and adore it. A person will live longer if you care and adore them. Love and care has value. And value is something you care about. Allow your rose to grow and your loved one to live and when the fade never stop valuing them for they served there purpose for you and that you should value.
Please don't let your rose wilt or your loved one die. Value what they gave and continue what they started ....... Think about it "but remember all roses wilt in time but it's up to you how soon".