The mystery blond

Me and Costia, were climbing one of the hardest mountains in the world.

Mt.Weather it was sharp, and fragile u had to have good eyes on where to put your foot, and it was ever so tall luckily there were parts where you could walk around so if u fell u would survive if u landed on one if those spots.

We finally got to the tip of the peak it was within seeing distance. when I looked out past costia who was looking at me I was stunned the...the sky it was just the rarest of blues almost like the ocean. The money did not even matter anymore when u saw that sky.

Though apparently I was wring about my lover she was all in for the money!
I shut my eyes and tried to keep the sky to memory and I felt pain surge through me as I immediately started going backwards off the mountain.

One final look at costia. COSTIA!!!, Alexandria yelled! But Costia just smirked and at first all she saw was costia,s mouth moving. But then Alexandria was able to read her lips even though she was falling.

Costia said sorry lex, but no money is more important than love. Hopefully u will not die lex then responded how could you! Those were her last words to Costia as she was falling through the sky. Even though the event of what just happened, also her falling she was still captivated by the ocean blue sky. She did not intentionally do this but she did anyway like she was supposed to she prayed.... But not to god but the blue sky as she fell when she stopped she passed out only seeing blue.

Clarke and Finn, he ditched Clarke taking her equipment and breaking up with her leaving her stranded there under the trees. She was so angry at him for this!

Clarke responded you are a bastard and always will be Finn! Finn just looked back and smiled at her and that infuriated Clarke she tried to climb but he was too high and he took her gear and threw it down the mountain.

She sat and watched as he dissipated into the mist. Finally it was silent and Clarke was looking towards the sky she was so depressed but tried to hide it through anger. She wanted to help her family her dad died, so it was just Clarke and her mom Abby. Ever since that day Abby just lost her ability to be a surgeon!
Clarke looked up and sighed to the sky it was greenish blue. She was under the trees it was so green. The best type of green the freshest lime green she has ever seen.

Clarke was struck by it she got the urge to look past the green.

Never knowing that she would find the best green in someone. Clarke climbed the long tree she looked down at the height she was sure she would get hurt if she fell hard. But because she was so string she was sure she would be fine. Finally she got the courage and moved the branch and when she did.... She looked at the ocean up in the sky instead of on the ground but! Something was dark and out of place in the sky she did not know what it was but it came toward her.

It was a woman she was passed out and falling. Clarke was surprised she responded: OH MY GOD!!! If she falls she will die but if I catch her I might.

Clarke knows what she needs to do but instead of just doing it she looks down at the forest and she says please help me save her! please! She needs us! She stood up and braced herself the girl came in fast and hard and Clarke jumped and caught her over the shoulder.

As she expected she started to fall but took all the blunt force that was shredding her skin with every impact by a branch! Never letting the girl go till she hit the ground making a hole in the ground! Clarke passed out...

Clarke woke up to her holding a woman. She was able to remember and got a washed over feeling to check her for any injuries and for her pulse. She checked the girl was alive and alright just a few scratches.