a love story

Okay guys this is the begging to Repeating Apologies, I made this whole story from my head. Sorry for the quality

......intro.......

Hi my name is Lillyanna sky poliar. Well I'm 5'4 tall. I have like three tattoos one on my arm, one on my stomach, and one on my foot. I have 3 annoying older brothers and one small brother, buy the way I was adopted when I was a baby.

Anyways, my brothers are Nick, Joe, and Kevin Jonas, the small one is Franckie.

I have a band, my band name is Heaven vs. hell we only played at warped tour like 2 times.

At my first time at warped tour, I ment bvb, bmth, ptv,om&m except Austin Carlile. Falling in reverse, all the bands that you can name.

Other than that I'm just an ordinary teenager with problems and morals. Before my band I used to work at a tacobell and at the mall in hottopic but ehh. A lot of my friends call me Lilly or sky but mostly Lilly.

......the things I do for my brothers...

Once my brother Joe and I were walking to baskin robbins to get some Ice cream. My brother stops and says "Lilly you go on ahead and wait for me over there I'll meet you there I have to talk to someone" when I see a tall man almost filled with tattoos.

I thought to my self that must be the guy that I couldn't meet, I was just too scared to go up to my brother, so I just stayed and sat down on a chair and just admired his aperence from a distance.

My brother walked back with the guy. I triped over the chair behind me, I fell right on the mysterious guy arms. "oh my gush im so sorry about that".  Anyways my brother walked us into the beskan Rubens, my brother just introduced us and after that I just didn't speak the rest of the day, because I was really impressed.

When we walked back I was talking to Joe about the time that he and i were going to Nevada and oh my God it was hella funny what he did. Austin asks what happened, so I begin telling the story.

"we where going to Nevada and some how Joe gets stuck to the door handle, I went and got cesors, but the shirt he was wearing was precis to him so i couldn't cut it, my brother said to try and pull him I tried, I flue all the way to the grass, and he was crying cuase of his shirt got ripped, I just stared cracking up"

Austin just making fun of Joe "haha I thought he was manly that doesn't need help"

I just start making fun of Joe with Austin "I know right cries over one damn shirt lol"

Austin starts cracking up, tells me "your funny Lilly I like you little awkward person, I see that we're going to get along"

I told him "aww you so cute yup we are."

.......with the boyfriend..........

Right when we got to the house I saw Marc. I ran to Marc and hugged him and kissed him. I introduced Austin to Marc.

I told Marc "remember the day that we couldn't meet Austin because he was doing something else." Marc replies "yeah I know that was  disappointing for us but yes we got meet Austin Carlile" I reply with exciment "I know right."

Latter that night my brothers all come to the house Austin and the guys my friends also come and of course Marc. I was taking a shower, then my phone starts ringing

............I was all for you, you fell over my love, I just can't afford it this time  Here's a story, just bare with me, met a drug that changed my life................

I hear someone walking around my room and I saw that it was Marc looking through my stuff, I step out the bathroom.

coming out the bathroom I loil at Marv weirdly "what are you doing Marc"