Truth or Dare pt.1

YOUR POV

You had just gotten home from school and you were on your bed doing your homework when the door bell rang. You slid off your bed and sluggishly walked down the stairs to the door. You peer through the peep hole the shows your four best guy friends in the entire world Chres, Craig, Jacob, and Ray. You secrely had a serious crush on all of them. You checked yourself in the mirror to make sure you look presentable the opened the door to reveal the four boys. " Hey guys" you greeted with a smile. " Hey y/n!" they replied in unison. " Come on In." they all walked in kissing your cheek as they walked passed. "Y/N!" your mom yelled down the stairs. " Yes!" yelled back. " Who was that at the door?!" she questioned " It was just the boys they deceided to come over!" I stated " Oh okay and hi boys!" " Hi Ms. y.m.f.n." you guys talked for a little bit then your mom came down the stairs all dressed up " Ooo lala mommy you look so pretty!" you complemented " I agree." the boys said together " Well thank you boys and y/n. I have a date and I probaly won't be home tonight so you guys can spend the night and do whatever. I'll leave 40 dollars on the kitchen counter so you guys can order pizza. While I'm gone I don't want any parties but you can invite a few more peoples over and do whatever alright. "she explained " Yes Ma'am" we all replied " Alright I'm gone. Be safe and I'll see you later." she kissed all of our cheeks " Alright mama I'll see you later and don't do anything I wouldn't do." I replied she chuckled and with that she left.

When you heard your mom's car leave out of the drive way you looked at the boys and they looked at you " Well are we gonna do something our look at eachother the whole night or call some more people over and chill ." Chres asked " Well how about we order pizza, I'll call up my girls Candice, Janelle, Aliyah, Shanzay and then play truth or dare when they get here." you asked " Alright." craig replied. A few minute later you heard the door bell ring you assumed it was your girls so you ran to open the door." Hey Girls!" you squealed "Hey! y/n" the squealed back. You gave them all hugs and showed them to the living room. You introduced everyone to eachother. " Ok so we're going to play truth or dare and eat pizza, Cool?" the girls looked at eachother and nodded in agreement " Which rules?" Jacob asked " Jacob what other rules do we use." You rebutted. Then a smirk grew upon his face " Dirty rules it is..." he smirked. The door bell rang once more you ran to open it. It was the pizza guy you payed for the pizza and put it in the kitchen. After everybody ate you proceed back into the living room to start truth or dare. " Alright who wants to go first?" Chres asked " I'll go." You stated. " Alright y/n truth or dare?" he questioned. You thought about it for a minute. " Dare!" you challenged. Then a sudden wave of "Oh's" and " Oooo killem" came over the room." Alright little miss dare devil and rememeber if you don"t do your dare you have to take a shot and take off a piece of clothing" he say while pulling out a full bottle of Ciroc redberry from behind his back. " Ok so I dare you to to makeout with the person on your left for five whole minutes without breaking the kiss." You nodded and agreed to do the dare the person on your left was shanzay. You both leaned in and started making out. It started to get really intense as you wrapped your arms around her neck and she wrapped her arms around your waist. She licked you bottom lip for entrance and you gladly let her in letting your tounges have a full on war. She pulled you on to her lap letting you straddle her. A minute later jacob called tim. " DAMN Y/N! I didn't know you was like that." ray joked " There is a lot of thing about me you don't know and being a freak is one of them." you smiled " That was freaking sexy!" Jacob inquired " Alright whos next?" Craig called out Aliyah raised her hand " Alright Aliyah Truth or dare?" Craig asked " Dare." she replied " Alright I dare you to take body shots off of Jake." He Dared " Alright leggo!"

You guys continued to go around the circle then It came back to you. " Truth or dare" hannah questioned arching her eyebrows. " Um... Dare" you rebutted " Alright I dare you to take all four of the boys to your room and let them do what ever they want." she smirked. Your face had the look of shock on it you looked at all four of the boys and swallowed hard. " This is going to be a long night" you mutterd.

You looked at all of the boys " Let's do this!" said putting on a brave face but on the inside you were scared shitless.