Intro: Dam Hera...

Warning before reading this book, this is only for when I had writers block so the update will be slow but there will be updates! So if you like this book be sure to read my other book Ocean Drift cause that's also a PJO/HoO fan fiction.

Also if you're triggered by the following: self harm, swearing, abuse, ext DONT READ ON!!
I also don't own the original series...

This happens like... Idk like before they knew Nico would die and Annabeth followed the Mark of Athena I guess... Yeah something like that

Percy's pov

You know that feeling when your chilling with your girlfriend and all of a sudden your magically teleported onto a chair around the dinning table on the Argo II?

Well I've got that feeling at the moment, the others sat around the table, all stunned, Annabeth was next to me, so was Jason, next to him was Piper next to her was Hazel then Frank. All of us were shocked.

"Hello heroes." A calm -yet annoying- voice said, Hera appeared out of the shadows. She walked up to the front of the table, Leo's chair, and put a hand on Leo's shoulder, it was only then that I realised that he was unconscious.

"What did you do to him you witch?" Annabeth yelled, trying to stand up but she couldn't.

"What did you do with Leo?" Piper screamed, she too struggling to get out of her chair.

"Hush girls, by now you should know that all I have done is for the sake of the quest, and I've noticed that if you don't trust, your quest will fail."

"H-how do you know this?" Jason asked, his eyebrows scrunched together in worry.

"I just do, young hero. If you were to know the sacrifice he would need to make you too would understand that he wouldn't be able to do it without you trusting him." She said it calmly but the news worried everyone.

"What sacrifice?" Hazel asked worriedly.

"Bah, doesn't matter now. The point is that you need to get to know him, trust him." Hera smiled slightly but her eyes were still stoney.

"How are we supposed to get to know him if he's unconscious?" I finally said, I was tempted to ad idiot to the end but felt like calling the queen of the gods an idiot wasn't a good idea.

"By watching his memories of course! You don't know what Leo's gone through, you need to know what makes Leo Leo. Oh and don't worry about getting attack by monsters and missing time on the quest because the whole ship is stuck in time so you have no reason to leave your chairs. Not like you could if you wanted to though!" She said, before anyone could comment on how it was a violation of privacy she proofed into a puff of powder and was gone, leaving behind a square screen floating in the middle of the table so we could watch our friend memories.

"Guys I don't feel right about this..." Piper whispered. "Leo's my best friend but... This is his private life."

"I know Pipes but let's get this over with." Jason murmured, taking her hand.

I didn't like it either but there was no way to get out of it. Within seconds,the screen flickered to life and showed a small kid with curly black hair and elfish features.