Blast From The Future

"My name is Nekki" replied Nekki to the question Flame asked him a while ago "Well sir Nekki shall we move forward" said Flame "Sure" said Nekki

At The Dojo

"Take that and that" shouted Jacob while training with Sachi and Crystal "Jacob you are really bad with hitting me" teased Sachi then while Sachi was about to blow away Jacob literally with a attack Jacob caught Sachi off guard putting her on the ground while Jacob was watching Sachi praise him Crystal landed at attack which made the sword at Jacob's hand fall off he was forced to do an attack that Jacob swore to never use on civilians but he said in his mind "I will not hurt her I will just..... use it but hit her lightly damn it to much decisions whatever if she dies its my fault" so Jacob did the attack it hit Crystal harder than Jacob imagined she was injured badly like she was from a war Y/n came in and said "the freak happen here guys" Crystal and Sachi answered "Jacob beated us up"
Y/n asked Jacob "Is this true" Jacob answered Y/n "Yes its true" Y/n said with a mad tone "Why did you do that" Jacob did not answer back because he knew it would make it worse Y/n just gave Jacob a deadly and disappoint glance Jacob said in his mind "Damn it I should not have done that but I need to get back down in the dungeons who ever gave this scroll to me I have to find him or her" while Jacob left without a word Y/n said in his/her mind "I have to follow him I have to wherever he goes I go I will not break my promise to you Sandra question is where is he going" Y/n was following Jacob the whole time he/she realized Jacob was heading to the dungeons a place where it holds creatures beyond imagination he/she saw Jacob take the lift and and go to the 899th floor Y/n said in her mind "Great he went down there and I can't survive the 88th floor I will just have to rely on my skill" Y/n did a spell "Watashi wa watashi no sōzōnushi no mawari ni aru mono o mite mimashou watashi no me o aite watashi ni michi o shimeshimasu" he/she was able to see what Jacob can see and hear him Jacob said "This was where I saw the glowing aura but its not here strange how am I supposed to know what's written in the scroll" Y/n saw the scroll and that the way the scroll looked like he/she knew it was a "Fire Scroll" a scroll that they made when they were kids and no one knew about it once Jacob was exiting the dungeon Y/n was in front of Jacob telling to him what the scroll was luckily Jacob always has a match with him they lighted up the match and put it near the scroll the hidden words appeared the words were "I do not have much time I am from the future I am here to tell you Y/n what ever your friends do do not follow them instead stop them the sword it has power to corrupt a person if it comes for you to fight your friends then do it just win at all cost everything will be gone if you don't act at a event that will come good luck Y/n this is Jacob from the future stay determined"

To Be Continued