13.

~not edited~
Kiara's POV
2 days have passed since Justin said he loves me and I really don't know how to answer him.I mean,I'm with Cameron and I don't want him to break up with me like in some fanfiction when the boyfriend takes his girlfriend's phone bla bla and you know the rest.

I was snapped out of my little inner rant when Cam kissed my cheek.

"You look stressed baby.You okay?"I sigh and cuddle closer to him.

"I just...Can you hear me out before you react?"He looked at me strangly but nodded his head slowly.

"Justin said he loved me..."Cam slightly backed away from me and rubbed his head.

"do you...do you love him?"I look at Cam while his eyes burned a holl into my face.I stay silent and he sigh.

"Cam listen I-"I was cut off with his cute laugh.

"Babygirl listen.I understand.You knew him more them me plus I broke the bro code in a way.I don't want you to be with me while loving another guy okay? I'm not angry at you because I understand.Now...bff?"He giggled at the end and I roll my eyes playfully.

"You're such a girl"He giggled and hugged me.

"With a dick?"I look at him and smirk.

"You sure?"He got on top of me and smirked playfully.

"Darling you already saw and took the D"I gasp and push him off of me and he started to laugh.

"You're such a pervy ass."I took my phone and went straight into Instagram.

YabitchKiaraM:I love you too.I'm sorry for letting you hang like this.I told about this to Cam and he understands.I don't wamt to lose you.Second chance?

As I waited for a reply,I got a notification thwt Justib posted a photo.I click on it and my heart broke into peaces.

JustinBieber:Thank you Vogue for having me and my bae @SelenaGomez 💞

"Well shit Kiara..."I look at him and he hugged me.

"I want Lucas"I feel my eyes watering and he rubbed my back.

"We are going to London tomorrow for a show.Hang in there."I burry my head into his chest and sigh.

Love is soo shitty sometimes.