Chapter 16: HER!?!

6 weeks later

I got my cast off yesterday and Chandler's staying for a while longer. YAY! We haven't really seen Steven much I guess him and Janette broke up. Brice has been hanging with us even more so Steven doesn't try anything around Janette. Janette found out who he was kissing but she won't tell us Brice is gonna talk her into it because we need to know to help her. We're all gonna have a little me up at my house.

Me: so guys want to go to meet meet up.

Chandler: i'm coming now just had to pick up some stuff from my house.

Janette: i'm comin over.

Brice: on my way.

Chandler came and sat with me on the couch. Jeanette and Brice must of came together because they came at the exact same time. OK what was this little meeting about anyway? I asked leaning on Chandler. Jeanette you need to tell us who it was. Brice said stern but caring. Well I've seen Steven lately with Faith and I remember the girls hair color and stuff it was her plus they admitted it. She said his tears started down her cheeks. Brice wrap his arms around her and it slowly became a group hug around Janette.

After he got late they left and my mom wasn't gonna be home for a while so Chandler and I at the house to ourselves. Chandler picked me up. Ya know you don't have to carry me upstairs anymore right? I asked. Yeah I know I like carrying my girl. I laid my head on his chest as he carried me upstairs.

He laid me down on the bed. I'm boarrrrd. I said dragging out the r. I am toooo. He said dragging out the o mocking me. Hey you copied me. I said in a stern but joking tone. No I didn't. He said with a sly smile. I stood in front of him and shoved him down on the bed. I straddled him and held his hands above his head. I put my face close to his my lips almost touching his ear. Don't you dare ever copy me again. I said in a deep voice. Some how he got his hands out of my grip and flipped over and he was over me. He held my hands above my head like I did him but I couldn't slip away. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. Who's got who now? He whispered with a sly smile. He put his lips to mine and I was able to wiggled one hand out of his grip. I tangled my free hand in his hair and the hand he held above my head was lightly scratching his hand with my very long nails.

He pulled away and let go of my hand. He looked at his hand and there were little scratch marks. Sorry. I said as I began to blush. It's fine they'll be gone by tomorrow. He said as he kissed my head and stood up. Well I better go get washed up. I said standing up and walking to my dresser. It's almost Christmas but I grabbed a pair of neon green shorts and a blue tank top.

After I got my shower and got dressed I cracked the door open a little to spy on Chandler for a second. He was laying on my bed in a pair of sweat pants and no shirt on his phone. My phone vibrated. It was a message from Chandler and Instagram.

Chandler: I know you watching take a picture it'll last longer.

Me: ok I will

I pulled up my camera and peeked it through the door and took a picture. I opened Instagram and seen what's new on there. Chandler posted a picture of us the day I got my cast off.

My girl got her cast off its a good thing but I won't get to carry her anymore 😢😄

I smiled and posted the picture I just took of him.

He told me to take a picture it'll last longer so I did.

I looked back out the little space and he was walking towards me. I tried to close the door but didn't in time. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. HEY PUT ME DOWN!! I yelled slamming me fists into his back. He laid me down on my bed and hovered over me. He begin to tickle my sides. Ch-Chandler s-stop. I said in between laughs. NEVER! He yelled in response. I tried to push him off but couldn't do I did the next best thing I put my lips to his. He stopped tickling me and our lips moved in sync. I tangled one hand in his hair and the other on the back of his neck. He locked my bottom lip and I allowed.

I pulled away with my usual evil smile. Gotcha to stop tickling me didn't I. I said coking my head to the side. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 11:30 luckily tomorrow's Friday. I grabbed a small piece of Chan's hair and tugged on it while I climbed over him to het to side of the bed. No he doesn't live with me now or anything we've just got our own sides of the befits normal right. Hey what was that for? He asked turning to me. To be mean. I smiled and buried my head under the cover. Chan climbed under with me and wrapped his arms around me and I curled up in a ball. I love you. He whispered in my ear. I love you too. I said with a smile.